Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 356 in the mix - Barnfind of the century
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/

Amazing pictures of a barn really really full of classics. When do I find my barn??

Anyone top this one??

popcorn[1].gif
messix
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 2 2010, 08:15 PM) *

Amazing pictures of a barn really really full of classics. When do I find my barn??

Anyone top this one??

popcorn[1].gif

slap.gif really this one again????

check snopes! shades.gif
bandjoey
First time I've seen it. No matter where they came from, it's a barn full of great old cars.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(messix @ Oct 2 2010, 07:17 PM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 2 2010, 08:15 PM) *

Anyone top this one??

popcorn[1].gif

slap.gif really this one again????

check snopes! shades.gif

agree.gif
bandjoey
Why and who cares? It's just a barn full of old cars. How many can you name?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 2 2010, 08:37 PM) *

Why and who cares? It's just a barn full of old cars. How many can you name?

Most of them. How 'bout you?

The Cap'n
bandjoey
Me? I just look at the dust and wonder why these were left here to rot. Kinda like looking at George's junk yard. How many cars could have been saved years ago? Hope he does something good with them. driving.gif hissyfit.gif (NOT knocking on George. Junk yards are just a thing that happens along the way. There are probably BMW, Saab, etc junk yards scattered around with history rusting away. hissyfit.gif
ps. look hard. It looks like an old 911 back in a corner.
SirAndy
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 2 2010, 10:36 PM) *
I just look at the dust and wonder why these were left here to rot.

They weren't.
That's why the very first response here told you to check snopes.com ...

The story about them being left to rot is completely bogus, untrue, a lie, not real and most certainly fake.

This "story" comes up every other month. It's still not true, no matter how often it's re-posted on the internet. They weren't left to rot.

popcorn[1].gif Andy
cary
What an odd assortment. I wonder what sort of dealership it was? Almost like stuff taken in trade that needed work or didn't quite work with the cars he was marketing.
Tom_T
Web "stories" aside - whatever, wherever, however - it's a great collection of 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s, .... etc. classics!!!! wub.gif - dust aside! biggrin.gif
Cupomeat
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Oct 4 2010, 12:48 AM) *

Web "stories" aside - whatever, wherever, however - it's a great collection of 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s, .... etc. classics!!!! wub.gif - dust aside! biggrin.gif

No doubt, I would LOVE to spend a day amongst those cars, just looking.

Hell, I'll even start cleaning! drooley.gif
Root_Werks
agree.gif

Fake as the story is, still cool to look at the pictures of all the cars.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 2 2010, 11:55 PM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 2 2010, 10:36 PM) *
I just look at the dust and wonder why these were left here to rot.

They weren't.
That's why the very first response here told you to check snopes.com ...

The story about them being left to rot is completely bogus, untrue, a lie, not real and most certainly fake.

This "story" comes up every other month. It's still not true, no matter how often it's re-posted on the internet. They weren't left to rot.

popcorn[1].gif Andy

Whoa! Are you saying that things posted on the internet aren't true?! You sure? How can that be?

The Cap'n
biosurfer1
"I read that on wikipedia and a lot of smart people post on there so that means its true"

-Michael Scott

smile.gif
Cevan
I'll take the Lotus.
Drums66
.....Better than: Al Capone's lost vault's
no trash here! poke.gif (the 356 please) first.gif
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.