Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: slow biuld thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bigvag
So I've liked the 914 since I was 16 years old working at McDonalds and one came threw the drive threw. After 17 years I finally got one. However I wanted to update it to new technology. I'm going to do the suby swap and a few other things. I've been working on the rust on the car and decided to do something I havent seen anyone else do, as of yet. Well here it is, suby sti pedal with brake booster. I'll take more pic and add them as I get more done on the car. I still need to run line to the brakes and hydrolic clutch.
silver74insocal
welcome.png cant wait to see this popcorn[1].gif keep up the good work dude
Mike Bellis
I would like to see bigger pictures. 300Meg pics will post one at a time and be much larger. Nice work!
bigvag
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Oct 3 2010, 04:45 PM) *

I would like to see bigger pictures. 300Meg pics will post one at a time and be much larger. Nice work!

Yeah it taken with my phone once I get it done I'll take pics with my digital slr camera.
bigvag
Well heres the new color I'm going with. I'm going to be installing a sheridan body kit so wasn't to concerded with overspray on the fenders. And I still got to do some work on the area the weather striping goes so I didn't focus on painting it.
IPB Image
Andyrew
Radiator?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.