Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've never seen this book before. Anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
Bought it at a rummage sale this morning for 10 cents! Publish date is 1970 and the Porsche section ends with the 914.

My Blog

Click to view attachment
montoya 73 2.0
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
montoya 73 2.0
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Andyrew
3rd pic isnt showing up..

Keep them pics coming!!
montoya 73 2.0
Sorry, I was editing. I skipped several pages to get to the 914 content.
cary
How come when I look thru all those tables of books at garage sales I never find any Porsche books? Let alone .10c.
Good job. I guess this will keep me stopping and looking. LOL.

The guy from Autowerks in Eugene has quite a few good old Porsche books. I bought 2 old 914 books last year at the Sunset swap meet.
1970 Neun vierzehn
.10 eh? I'd say you are in a positive equity situation with that purchase. biggrin.gif

I've got that book on my shelf, and when AQ first published that volume, the 917 feature was very insightful. In the almost 40 subsequent years, a whole lot more has been revealed and published about that mythic beast. However, the book still stands as an excellent example of auto-enthusiast publishing, "back-in-the-day"

.10, I'd say extremely well bought.
gothspeed
WOW!!! beerchug.gif
montoya 73 2.0
The whole story is basically like this, The wife had a hair appointment at 8am. I dropped her off and went to home depot. After she was done I picked her up and she wanted to go to a rummage sale. As we got to the front door the lady at the table handed me a paper bag. She said fill it up and pay 4.00! The wife snatched it out of my hands and walked away. So I headeed over to the man tables then to the book shelves. I found the book and put it in the wifes bag. After averaging out all the crap she had in that bag it came out to 10 cents!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.