Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally... fit in some fun before the weather hits.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
corsepervita
Unfortunately, at the moment the 944 is up on jackstands while i replace the clutch. YEEHAW! mad.gif

However, I'm trying a new thing where I don't get pissed off at everything and make a point to find something to enjoy, since lately I've not been in the best of moods.

So this week is flip a coin week. I took the 914 out for a drive for a week every day and enjoyed putting around town having some fun. Felt so good after all the hard work on that wiring harness to get out and about and enjoy it again.

The car actually RUNS BETTER NOW! Fresh grounds, everything adjusted down, valves adjusted, new wires ran, better wire ran, refreshed connections EVERYWHERE i touched it. She starts right up, idles great, runs like a champ and I couldn't be happier.

944 might be a headache for now but at least the 914 is stretching its arms and legs before the crap weather hits.

IPB Image
okieflyr
QUOTE(corsepervita @ Oct 3 2010, 02:49 AM) *

Unfortunately, at the moment the 944 is up on jackstands while i replace the clutch. YEEHAW! mad.gif

However, I'm trying a new thing where I don't get pissed off at everything and make a point to find something to enjoy, since lately I've not been in the best of moods.

So this week is flip a coin week. I took the 914 out for a drive for a week every day and enjoyed putting around town having some fun. Felt so good after all the hard work on that wiring harness to get out and about and enjoy it again.

The car actually RUNS BETTER NOW! Fresh grounds, everything adjusted down, valves adjusted, new wires ran, better wire ran, refreshed connections EVERYWHERE i touched it. She starts right up, idles great, runs like a champ and I couldn't be happier.

944 might be a headache for now but at least the 914 is stretching its arms and legs before the crap weather hits.

Savor it while you can! A nice drive with the top off makes the world right for just a little while...
jim_hoyland
Beautiful 914 ! smile.gif
KELTY360
Nice....you've earned the rewards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.