Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SMOG invited to VW meet May 23rd. YPSI. MI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Mark your calender for the Spring SMOG invite from the local MCCV Michigan Vintage Volks Vintage Festival in Ypsilanti, MI Depot Town. It's a (2) day afair with our SMOGies attending on Sunday May 23rd. 2004. Each year we get invited by Ernie Otter, MVVC Festival Chairperson to attend the car show gathering. There is also a swap meet where I found a tool kit last year for a big sum of $2.00 Those VW guys still havn't figured out the 914 parts on their tables.

Last year we had about (22) 914's 4's & 6's show up & a good time was had by all. As usual we will meet at I-94 & Huron Streets exit #183 on the S.E. corner. We leave @ 8:00 A.M. for the festival (two miles away). We will be in the same grass area as last year accross from the swap meet. This is my contribution each year to get our 914 Spring kickoff started.

See for details. (see attached 2003 line-up)

Tom Bliznik, Chrome Yellow HIPO-2L 914 Michigan
P.S.
Don't tell anybody, but those VW guys adore our 914's
Our 914's are what they want their VW's to grow up to be!!!!
914rick
Tom, I look forward to seeing you guys there. I had a great time last year. smoke.gif
Rick
Curvie Roadlover
A great Kick-off to the season, and yes, those VW guys LOVE the 914!! wub.gif
Look closely at the rear window of the first car smilie_pokal.gif
Curvie Roadlover
smilie_pokal.gif
TJB/914
I forgot to invite the Ohio guys, they were included, Sorry about that "Buckeyes".

Rick,
Can't wait to see your Raby motor with the Tangerine exhaust. Your 914 will get center stage status.

I wonder if Raby will be at the meet????

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.