Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Rods - Old School Style! *Pics*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I went to a little cruise in last night since the weather was awesome! 83 in the afternoon 80 at 8pm! smilie_pokal.gif I had the only teener, well the only Porsche. BUT, there were some cars that had some parts that could be seen on a teener. If you can identify them, I'll give you a big virtual pat on the back.

This was a beautiful 32 roadster!
seanery
some serious detail work on it's suspension, too!
seanery
nother 32 roadster
tracks914
The yellow one?
seanery
another view
seanery
one more of the orange one
seanery
really bitchin' 56
seanery
nother
seanery
a very nice 33 highboy coupe!
seanery
different look at it
seanery
ratrod 33 grill
seanery
ratrod 33
seanery
ratrod truck
seanery
sano blower install
seanery
nother
Ray Warren
Front caliper
Front tires
seanery
what the blower was attached to. grill shell needs some work here.
seanery
I used to live down the street in Redondo Beach, so this was interesting to see in Indy!
seanery
Last but not least. Check out this rear end! woohoo!!! Is this a sprint car piece? I think it is!!!!
seanery
Tracks, you've got me on the yellow question. confused24.gif

Ray- no on the brakes and yes on the front tires. Actually 2 of the cars in my pics were on 165/15 Michellin XZX tires! LOL way to go!

There is one more, but it's a bit of a stretch and will be tough to find I bet.
indydad
Sean, where was th cruise in? Any more you know of?
dad in INDY
eresener
Hey Sean,
Where was the cruise in? I would suppose that all my old hang-outs are gone by now.... I watched "Detroit Muscle Cars" on Discovery over the weekend...brought back so many memories of Indy in the 60's...phew brought tears to my eyes with all thae memories.
Ed
seanery
Hey guys,
the cruise in was at The Suds in Greenwood just off Main Street in old Downtown Greenwood. They cruise every Saturday night in the summer. A lot of muscle cars, but the street rods are making a good showing lately.
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Sean, did I see a 914 brake back dust cover on one of the first pics?
seanery
nope. The other piece is on the blown motor. It IS a stretch, though.
Ray Warren
Duel webbers.
seanery
there ya go! probably a bit big, though
boxstr
Sean are you building the Brookville?? Where are you on the rod project?
CCLINBRIZIOFORPRES
seanery
Dad's doing a brookville 32, he's early in the project. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do. Probably a Brookville roadster of some sort A, A truck, or 32 roadster.
Steve Thacker
Seanery, a big Indiana Pacers fan,,
Isn't it nice that we live in the hotrod capital area of America. Between Indiana , Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania were are rolling in hotrods. Can't wait until the Good Guys in July here in Columbus.
seanery
we have a lot of nice rods, but when living in LA I found out they have more! Events all winter long even, Pomona swap meet, etc... We need a Chip Foose or Steve Moal type guy here in town. I don't know of a real streetrod shop here, no speedshops either. confused24.gif
boxstr
Isn't Rad Rods by Troy in your neck of the woods.
CCLINRATROD
seanery
He's in Illinois. Not necessarily a street rodder, more of a Custom guy. Great cars though!
Caveman
What, 7" headlights?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.