Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb trunk patch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
raw1298
WTF.gif DAPO too lazy to lift car to work on starter? Any one have a car that has this piece they can cut out for me? Would like about 4 inches of play room if possible. How much?
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Oct 4 2010, 02:17 PM) *

WTF.gif DAPO too lazy to lift car to work on starter? Any one have a car that has this piece they can cut out for me? Would like about 4 inches of play room if possible. How much?

we have a car we could cut that part out for you and ship it for $35 just let me know where you need it cut
raw1298
I would like to get an inch and a half larger than the hole in the picture. I also would like to go up the forward wall the same distance. It is not cut straight so that will give me enough material to trim to fit. I can send money Thursday. Do you take paypal?
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Oct 4 2010, 10:25 PM) *

I would like to get an inch and a half larger than the hole in the picture. I also would like to go up the forward wall the same distance. It is not cut straight so that will give me enough material to trim to fit. I can send money Thursday. Do you take paypal?

ok sounds good, ill probablly hook up a body saw and cut it tomorrow if were not too busy at the shop, our paypal address is randy@blackforestracing.com...ill try and post not so tiny pics also tomorrow (my phone is tempormental and the size varies sometimes)
raw1298
Since i paid for but never recieved this part, I am bumping to see if anyone else would have this part. dry.gif Would really like to get this out of the way on my need to do list.
AndyB
PM Sent already and yep good to go. I will cut it out and mail to you on Friday
76911s
If you still need this, I can cut it out for you.
Mark..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.