Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 2.0 Rolling Chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mihai914
Since I will most likely never finish this project I have decided to try and sell the car as a rolling chassis instead of cutting it up.

Floors are pretty good, hell hole needs work and the passenger suspension console will need to be replaced.

The car will be stripped, doors and glass will stay (original Sigla windshield with VW logo and rear defroster window). Most likely the lids also.

If you want to see what was done to the car you can look at the progress thread at the end of the post.

500$ obo
tom9146
I am definitely interested in your chassis , do you have engine and transmission
out of the car for rebuild ? I live in Ottawa , would like to see the results . I have checked your thread . email at tdamico at aei.ca would like current pics
is $500.00 correct or is there a missing zero ? thanks Tom smile.gif
mihai914
Hello Tom, the engine and transmission are in my new car. I don't know if your familiar with a rolling chassis, it usually means the bare body with wheels so you can roll it around.

If you're looking for a project, we can probably work out something, I do have a V-8 kit somewhere in my stash happy11.gif

I'll snap you some current pictures tomorrow along and send you my contact info if you want to pass by and see the car over the long week-end.
tom9146
QUOTE(mihai914 @ Oct 7 2010, 12:01 PM) *

Hello Tom, the engine and transmission are in my new car. I don't know if your familiar with a rolling chassis, it usually means the bare body with wheels so you can roll it around.

If you're looking for a project, we can probably work out something, I do have a V-8 kit somewhere in my stash happy11.gif

I'll snap you some current pictures tomorrow along and send you my contact info if you want to pass by and see the car over the long week-end.

I,m out of town for the weekend so I will catch up next week . I also have another potential buyer I will inform tks Tom idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.