Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any need for D-jet to Megasquirt adapter boards?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JamesM
As it is most likely going to be quite some time before i have fully tested and am ready to sell the d-jet replacement Megasquirt boards i am working on I am wondering if there is any interest in another solution I had previously thought of but passed over.

Basically its a simple PCB that solders to the d-jet ECU connector and brings those pins out to connectors on the PCB for easier attachment to a Megasquirt or other ECU. People that have already done Megasquirt conversions using the stock wiring harness should know how much of a PITA soldering wires directly to the pins on the connector is. This would allow easier installation as well as a sturdier connection.

The board would be silk screened with identification of the various pins and i am thinking about adding locations for a pull-up resistor to be used when people want to use spark with a dizzy trigger as well as a location for a resistor to ground the TPS signal for anyone that wants to go without a TPS. I am also thinking about adding a circuit to properly fire the stock injectors without having to bring the grounds back to the ECU, but I am iffy on that at the moment.

I know a few people already run MS conversions and i am sure a few more will attempt it before my PnP boards are ready, so i figure something like this might come in handy.

76-914
James, I believe their are members who would purchase your board just to have on hand. We're all running out of time with our D-Jet systems and it's just a matter of time before we have to convert or go the carb route barf.gif . Thanks for the effort you've put into this project. beerchug.gif
BiG bOgGs
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.