Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! 914-6 PLEASE Remove add
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
TimAZ
Original Porsche 914-6

TimAZ
I still have the original front lights and hood with the same Gulf Paint. Here is a picture of the underside of the engine & Trans.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dirty Evo
i am salivating and crying at the same time... I wish I had the money I wish I had the money I wish I had the money. Wife just said "sell your cayman and buy it if yu can drive it to work". hmmmm... could I drive it to work?
Dirty Evo
do you have interior pics. not that I am actually going to buy, I just want to admire and dream!
TimAZ
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(Dirty Evo @ Oct 5 2010, 10:22 PM) *

do you have interior pics. not that I am actually going to buy, I just want to admire and dream!

You would not want to drive this car to work. This is a 914-6 Race Car.
Dirty Evo
nice thanks. no worries, that is what the yukon is for... driving to work and towing the car! GL with sale. I just might be in touch if this doesn't sell quick. depends on how my Q3 final numbers look. I am looking for a fun track car to replace my spec E30. I won't actually race it, but would be track only car
TimAZ
QUOTE(Dirty Evo @ Oct 6 2010, 09:11 AM) *

nice thanks. no worries, that is what the yukon is for... driving to work and towing the car! GL with sale. I just might be in touch if this doesn't sell quick. depends on how my Q3 final numbers look. I am looking for a fun track car to replace my spec E30. I won't actually race it, but would be track only car

I don't race it. I run Time Trial with NASA and DE with PCA.
TimAZ
:driving-girl: Brand New set of Toyo RA-1's on the car.Click to view attachment The car also comes with megaphone exhaust for those days when you want to be loud.
TimAZ
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(TimAZ @ Oct 14 2010, 07:29 AM) *

driving-girl.gif Brand New set of Toyo RA-1's on the car.Click to view attachment The car also comes with megaphone exhaust for those days when you want to be loud.

This car could have all the street parts put back on it in two days...everything comes with it. A very fast race car or a street rocket.

Don't forget this is an Original 914-6 chassis.
pauld
Tim,

Can you email me with your phone number. I have a friend looking for a 914 race car. He doesn't use the internet.

Thanks

Paul
Paul@carbide.com
Ventura CA
pauld
Nevermind. I see it on the original post. Sorry.
TimAZ
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentMore Pictures: Dash and Data Plate.

This car also has a Flat Tow Hitch on it.!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.