Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Center Console Photo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ellisor3
I am building a sport console and need to see how the console fits from the drivers side, I have photos from the passengers side. I am having trouble getting it to fit around the accelerator

ThanksClick to view attachment
I need the reverse pic of this.
type47fan
How's this? Although, you really need a lower angle shot. I'll see what else I have.
ellisor3
QUOTE(type47fan @ Oct 6 2010, 09:51 AM) *

How's this? Although, you really need a lower angle shot. I'll see what else I have.

So that side panel on the drivers side is shorter than the one on the passengers side?

In other words the passenger side goes all the way to the fire wall and the drivers does not?

slu234
QUOTE(ellisor3 @ Oct 6 2010, 10:49 AM) *

So that side panel on the drivers side is shorter than the one on the passengers side?

In other words the passenger side goes all the way to the fire wall and the drivers does not?

Someone on here had the parts drawings for the center console. Not sure who it was. Just need to cut them out. Search for +console +drawing.

There is a panel that slants away from the accelerator pedal.

Brian
mepstein
here you go. Tell me if you want actual measurements or other shots. Mark
mepstein

Exactly how I want mine to look including the hockey puck horn button. Is your top guage on the console a gas guage instead of the clock?
mepstein
QUOTE(ellisor3 @ Oct 6 2010, 08:14 AM) *

I am building a sport console and need to see how the console fits from the drivers side, I have photos from the passengers side. I am having trouble getting it to fit around the accelerator

ThanksClick to view attachment
I need the reverse pic of this.

If you need the console heater lever (it's longer than stock) I have one that's a little crusty but would clean up nicely. $25 shipped. I will include a shifter boot for free. Thanks, Mark
ellisor3
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 6 2010, 10:55 AM) *

here you go. Tell me if you want actual measurements or other shots. Mark

Ok, I get it now. That makes WAY more sense. I have the old one that was made of plywood, now making it out of MDF and thought the plywood was simply broken where it slants backwards. Thanks a bunch.

James
Andyrew
How big are your feet? Seriously its a concern... I wear 13's and my foot is always dragging any time I drive a 914 with a center console... In fact when I took mine out It felt SO much better. With the stock steering wheel and a center console, its very uncomfortable for me to drive a 914..
type47fan
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 6 2010, 06:59 AM) *

Exactly how I want mine to look including the hockey puck horn button. Is your top guage on the console a gas guage instead of the clock?

The top gauge is the clock, next is a GT style fuel gauge, then a silver button volt meter.
mepstein
QUOTE(type47fan @ Oct 6 2010, 09:17 PM) *

The top gauge is the clock, next is a GT style fuel gauge, then a silver button volt meter.

Who made up your oil pressure gauge in the dash? Or is that a 914-6 gauge? Thanks for info. Mark
type47fan
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 6 2010, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(type47fan @ Oct 6 2010, 09:17 PM) *

Who made up your oil pressure gauge in the dash? Or is that a 914-6 gauge? Thanks for info. Mark

The oil temp/press combo gauge in the dash is from an early '70s 911. I don't remember the exact year.

(Sorry for the hijack, James . . . .)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.