Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big bumpers wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hot_shoe914
I have a friend looking for the big bumpers. What have you got?
KaptKaos
I have some, but I am in California. I fear the shipping will be a lot. They're heavy.
914LIVE
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 6 2010, 03:45 PM) *

I have a friend looking for the big bumpers. What have you got?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have two MINT front bumpers (COMPLETE) and
one MINT rear bumper (COMPLETE) in Portland, Oregon.

I also have OEM rectangular Fog Lights for the
front bumpers and front and rear shocks/mounts
for these bumpers.

Thank you, TOMAS (503-504-4004).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
rohar
I'm about to tear my mint fatty off. Again, shipping might be a bit much from 99208.
Al Meredith
I'm closer in Atlanta, and have a front and a rear rubber only. problem :I have some guys coming over tomorrow to look at them. What are they worth? Should I let them go or do you want them in Memphis? They have no bruses or cuts , but I can't take a pic untill tomorrow . Al Meredith 770-616-3767
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Oct 6 2010, 07:56 PM) *

I'm closer in Atlanta, and have a front and a rear rubber only. problem :I have some guys coming over tomorrow to look at them. What are they worth? Should I let them go or do you want them in Memphis? They have no bruses or cuts , but I can't take a pic untill tomorrow . Al Meredith 770-616-3767

If they buy them let them go, never pass up a sale. I will have my buddy contact you or I will send you his number. He lives in Little Rock.
MikeSpraggi
I have some big bumpers sitting in my garage. I'd need to clean them up to see what kind of shape they're in. I can take photos this weekend if you want.
hwgunner
I have 3 NOS rears! beerchug.gif

adidas
I have have the front and rear that were purchased from Performance Products and only used less than 1 month. They are as new. Bill
bigkensteele
I also have a set that are in very good condition, almost perfect actually. I will gladly part with them and all associated shocks, struts, nuts and bolts for $150 plus shipping.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Oct 7 2010, 09:23 PM) *

I also have a set that are in very good condition, almost perfect actually. I will gladly part with them and all associated shocks, struts, nuts and bolts for $150 plus shipping.

PM sent to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.