Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
matteyp
Hey guys if anyone wants any of this stuff please let me know. You can also pick anything up if your in the seattle area. It will all be going on evil bay in a couple weeks and from there the junkyard in the sky. Please email me at matteyp@aol.com thanks!

Early column with new turn switch 25 plus s/h
Early Brake calipers completely rebuilt last year. Very good condition 40 plus s/h
Also have the early dust shields for these just add 10 bucks
Early spindels, good shape 25 plus s/h
Early rotors. Only driven on for about 200 miles. Really good shape just have a little surface rust. They also have brand new bearings and races in them.
early Front brake lines, banjo style. Longer one has screw head missing but I've been told that can be fixed easily. 10 plus s/h
intake runners 10 plus s/h
Really loud custom muffler. For those of us who like there cars heard! They have chrome muffle tips welded on but still very loud 20 plus s/h
single carb, worked well when I took it off. 15 plus s/h
Steering knuckles 10 plus s/h
Early window gear drivers side (correct me if im wrong) 10 plus s/h
Early driver and passenger window glass. 20 plus s/h
Late driver glass(again correct me if im wrong) 20 plus s/h
another early driver window. This one has a small indent on the small window side. Cant be seen when its up. Ill go 10 plus s/h on that one
Early Drivers door. Good shape no dents. Just sanded it down last month so its pretty smooth also. 40 plus s/h

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
twash
looking for an early clear drivers side window, needs to be in great shape
matteyp
Sent u a pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.