Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1976 914 2.0 $5950.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
This car has been in dry storage since 2003. Runs and drives great. Have not even detailed yet. Has had one repaint, original color. Needs cut and buff. No rust in trunks. Needs battery tray replaced, no rust underneath. Stock 2.0 motor with all original FI and emission equipment. LE front spoiler, Riviera wheels, 195 60 15 tires. Original factory carpet, early coco mats. Blaupunkt AM/FM cassette player.
Only real no no is the speakers in the door panels. A local car delivered here in Oregon to original owner.
Well priced at $5950. Call Craig at 503-799-5794.
bcheney
You are the master of finding cool little 914's!! Sounds like it will be a great car for someone.
rhodyguy
appears pretty unmolested. more pictures craig. hard to tell in the side photo...are those rivs or formula Vee wheels? do the wheel spokes have the raised center section? chrome caps on the wheels, nice.

k
boxstr
Those are the FV rives, it also has front and rear factory sawy bars, bilstein shox.

Oh, and it is SOLD.
smile.gif
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 7 2010, 03:43 PM) *

appears pretty unmolested. more pictures craig. hard to tell in the side photo...are those rivs or formula Vee wheels? do the wheel spokes have the raised center section? chrome caps on the wheels, nice.

k

mulan29369
He he .... I think I know who is getting it. Looking forward. Thanks again Craig .I know I drove you nuts since yesterday .....
boxstr
Andy, you didn't drive me nuts. It's all part of a long distance sale.
Andy, got a really nice unmolested 914. I would buy this one myself!!
Andy call or text, email if you have anymore questions. I will take more pics this weekend.
Craignat CAMP
QUOTE(mulan29369 @ Oct 8 2010, 06:06 PM) *

He he .... I think I know who is getting it. Looking forward. Thanks again Craig .I know I drove you nuts since yesterday .....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.