Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT/Barter: Good Welder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kkid
GOD! The passenger side of the engine lid is going down and down and finally the L shape bracket got broken apart. hissyfit.gif

I need some one to come over to my garage for welder.gif it.

In return, I will either pay you or part(s), or how about private karate instruction for ... let say 2 hours?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(kkid @ Oct 8 2010, 08:23 AM) *

GOD! The passenger side of the engine lid is going down and down and finally the L shape bracket got broken apart. hissyfit.gif

In return, I will either pay you or part(s), or how about private karate instruction for ... let say 2 hours?

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

Private karate lesson? Does that mean you are going to kick their ass for 2 hours if they don't do a top notch job welding? confused24.gif chair.gif
kkid
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 8 2010, 06:39 AM) *

QUOTE(kkid @ Oct 8 2010, 08:23 AM) *

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

Private karate lesson? Does that mean you are going to kick their ass for 2 hors if they don't do a top notch job welding? confused24.gif chair.gif

Not just me, my 3 yrs old daughter might wanna join in the session as well. If you think 2 hrs is not enough, extension would be considered. haha happy11.gif

Anyways, who wants to welder.gif it?

kkid
Anyone?

I got a good used L bracket yesterday.

I am ready.
kkid
You guys just missed my excellent karate lesson.

I took it to a muffler shop in Albany and had him welded it.

He has a 914 with 6 motor parked in front of his shop.

Are you familiar with the shop?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.