Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a top view pic. of a good or orig. engine tray
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
draganc
Hi,

I need a top view picture of a original Engine tray - in particular around the hell-hole. I’m replacing the tray with a new restoration design part and need some visual guidance how to place the new part - since it has a bit of play.

Thanks,
Dragan
clow
QUOTE(draganc @ Oct 8 2010, 05:47 AM) *

Hi,

I need a top view picture of a original Engine tray - in particular around the hell-hole. I’m replacing the tray with a new restoration design part and need some visual guidance how to place the new part - since it has a bit of play.

Thanks,
Dragan

Try here:

Blue Linky

Edit: There is a couple. I read it quick and thought of an original engine bay/engine but I reread it and see what you are asking now. Sorry, my bad.

Clow
draganc
QUOTE(clow @ Oct 8 2010, 12:52 PM) *

QUOTE(draganc @ Oct 8 2010, 05:47 AM) *

Hi,

Thanks,
Dragan

Try here:

Blue Linky

Edit: There is a couple. I read it quick and thought of an original engine bay/engine but I reread it and see what you are asking now. Sorry, my bad.

Clow

Thanks Clow! I saw those pics but still not a detailed pic of the corner where the tray overlaps the hell hole.

draganc
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.