Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to experience a 914 in the Houston area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
badmiata
Hi everyone, I don't own a 914 as of now but I dream of someday owning one. My problem as of now is that I've never even ridin in one, let alone driven one. I've owned two miata's in the past and now have a wrx. If there is anyone in Houston area that would like to show me around the life and ownership of a 914 I would be one step closer to fulfilling that dream. Any help would be appreciated.
914Sixer
I am in Boerne near San Antonio if you are up this way.
patssle
Well if you want to experience the life of a 914, will you bring jackstands and grind the rust off the car? biggrin.gif

Check your PM.
Drums66
....Are you experienced?(you will be) poke.gif
bye1.gif
ConeDodger
If you've driven Miata's, I'm not sure you can be rehabilitated. lol-2.gif
Jerry

..Hey...is DBCooper in the Houston area?? I think he is on the north side, like in the Spring or Woodlands area....maybe
badmiata
No need for rehabilitation!! Once a VW fan boy always a fanboy. My problem is that they dont sell any thing in the US thats better than my WRX. The Bluesport seems like a pipe dream. Boxster/Cayman I dont think I could afford the maintenance on either. I REALLY want subi transplant. I have dreams of a 300 hp 914 with moderate reliability lol-2.gif
patssle
QUOTE(Jerry @ Oct 9 2010, 02:07 PM) *

..Hey...is DBCooper in the Houston area?? I think he is on the north side, like in the Spring or Woodlands area....maybe

DBCooper is in Spring, but he keeps his car in California.
badmiata
Just a small bump in hopes someone will see it.
Sleepin
Make a WRX powered 914 and you will never go back!
SLITS
I thought DBCooper jumped out of a plane in the PNW.
Lennies914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 12 2010, 04:48 PM) *

I thought DBCooper jumped out of a plane in the PNW.

But he landed in Texas, that's why he was never found. biggrin.gif
badmiata
I just want that bag of money!!!
ripper911
Someone let this guy drive a 914! driving.gif
...just go buy one.
Sleepin
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Oct 13 2010, 02:19 PM) *

...just go buy one.

Trade you one for a WRX err donor car. biggrin.gif
badmiata
I wish there was one in my area to buy. Then I could complain about not being able to afford one.
patssle
QUOTE(badmiata @ Oct 13 2010, 01:41 PM) *

I wish there was one in my area to buy. Then I could complain about not being able to afford one.

Check this one out in Dallas, I drove up there to look at it. Good car from what I
could tell, worth the price.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...107096&st=0

You won't see many for sale here...not a 914 market.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.