Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's finally out of hibernation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
si2t3m
Finally!!!

Took the 914 out of hibernation Saturday morning. Drove it all day and I even managed to go topless Sunday while heading to the ski resort. Boy did that feel good!

Only downside is that i now need a rear trunk lock... I put my stuff in the rear trunk & closed it. DOH, keys were in my coat, that i had previously put in the trunk with the targa top. Sh!t it's locked...

In great pain, I took a screwdriver to the lock and opened it. OUCH. That didn't feel good. Was suprised how easy it was to get it to open.

I'll be looking for a spare at Hershey...

Marc-André
brians914
Mine came out of hibernation on Saturday as well, the weather was not the greatest but I did get to drive it the 50 miles home though. Felt great to drive it again.
#1RAGE
Hopefully mine will come out of hibernation this week. Haven't seen her since November sad.gif
4WheelDrifter
I can't wait to dive a 914 that's mine. One more day. w00t.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif

BTW Marc, Do you have a large, hi-res version of your avitar? If you do, email it to me please! Women's tummies are a big turn on for me that that one looks perfect! wub.gif
Bleyseng
Yeah Mark, email me one too, as she'd be great for a screenbackground.
Honey, she was a 914club sticker on her panties!

Geoff clap56.gif
si2t3m
Hey guys,

Unfortunatly, i took the picture from an avatar on another forum and grafted the club sticker on it. sad.gif

No hi-res version of it. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Marc-André
Mark Henry
I got to pull my teener out!

I try to wait May 1st so the sand, salt and crap is washed off the roads.
I'm getting the itch and it needs to be scratched. idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.