Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 sheetmetal (sorta) Q's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
I'm looking for a source for a 914-6 sheetmetal kit in fiberglass. I haven't found anything but the metal kits so far, any clues?? I have the metal kit already, but it looks like it requires so many mods for my 3.6 motor that I thought it would be easier to use FG. With FG it won't look like a patch work quilt when I'm done!

Thanks!
meursault
Patrick Motorsports should have a sheetmetal/ fiberglass kit especially for the 3.6. I'd check with them first.
Lawrence
You might want to contact Rich Johnson and see if he has a set ready for a 3.6L.

email:a914guy@aol.com

-Rusty
SirAndy
A.I.R. has it too. plus some more goodies wink.gif

http://www.americaninternationalracing.com

call them, their web-site is not very helpful.
they actually have tons of 914/914-6 stuff ...
seanery
Patrick sent me the wrong stuff then gave me a hard time because they didn't listen to me in the first place.
Sent 3.6 metal instead of what I needed for the 2.7

I would recomend Rich Johnson, he's a first class guy.
East coaster
Just talked to Patrick Motorsports and they said they don't have a 3.6 kit and that I have to modify the stock kit. Go figure? The kit I have is from Rich Johnson and it's a very good replication, but he does not offer a 3.6 kit either.
Brad Roberts
Honestly.. I havent seen one (from anybody) Everybody I know with a 3.6 engine modifies stock pieces or makes it all from scratch.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.