Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 1991 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
JmuRiz
OK, time to sell my other motorcycle...too many house and car projects (6 conversion and Mercedes restoration) to take up my time. I just don't have time ride it anymore, as you can see by the mileage below. I'll get some good pictures soon:
Updated price, carbs seem to be gummed up and I don't want to pay to have them cleaned...so if you are handy with carbs...

1991 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit
20,086 miles - 19,260 when bought in 2002
<200 miles ago:
New Bridgestone Battlax BT010 (F) BT020 ® tires
rebuilt carbs
fork seals
V&H full 4-1 header with SuperSport muffler (new baffles 500 ago)
Givi A750 windscreen
Factory solo seat cowl (comes with passenger seat as well)
Bar end mirrors
Drag handlebar (flat bar), I also have the stock bent bar
Suzuki RF900 rear shock

SOLD

Extras Available:
Factory Service manual - SOLD
Fox Twin Clicker rear shock - $300
EBC front petal-style rotor (new in-box) - $100
New EBC organic front brake pads - $25
Stainless front brake line - $30
Frame sliders - $20 (a rare item to find for the Bandit)
New brake lever - $15
SW Motec bar risers - $25
Turn signal stalks (smaller) - $10

I also have a couple of jackets too, if you know anyone that wants/needs one...they are in like-new condition.
Joe Rocket Leather Jacket with liner, Black (I think it was the Sonic 1, but I'm not positive)
Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket, Red

Let me know, thanks.
BTW I'm in Arlington VA (Washington DC metro area)
KaptKaos
Wrong coast. Always wanted one of these.
70_914
Just had one of those sold out from under me by a Craigslist D.B. who didn't hold it for the 2 hour trip that my wife took to go give him money.

Ended up getting a 500 EX instead- 2 days ago.
zymurgist
Sounds like a nice ride. I'd think about it if I didn't have my friend's Yamaha triple taking up the center of my garage. As it is, I'm not sure how I'm going to get the John Deere into the garage for the winter...
zymurgist
QUOTE(70_914 @ Oct 14 2010, 11:18 PM) *

Just had one of those sold out from under me by a Craigslist D.B. who didn't hold it for the 2 hour trip that my wife took to go give him money.

Ended up getting a 500 EX instead- 2 days ago.

Not to hijack the thread, but you should post pictures in the motorcycle thread... I ride a '06 Ninja 500R (formerly known as an EX-500)...
JmuRiz
Yep, it's a lot of fun, can actually use all the gears on the street w/o fear of getting thrown in jail for speeding, haha. Actually faster and more fun on the street than my old FZR400 I sold off last year.

FWIW, I'll be taking some pictures this weekend and posting them to this thread.
Feel free to share this for-sale thread with any of your friends.
JmuRiz
Front 1/4 view
zymurgist
Nice bike!
JmuRiz
Updated price bump, carbs appear to be gummed up with bad fuel so they'll need to be cleaned to get 'er running.
JmuRiz
Another price reduction bump.
914Dan
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Oct 15 2010, 03:22 PM) *

FWIW, I'll be taking some pictures this weekend and posting them to this thread.
Feel free to share this for-sale thread with any of your friends.

I sent photos to my son. Could you put up contact infomation please? PM me if you don't want to have your phone number in public.

Thanx, Dan
914Dan
I'm terribly interested if you still have it.

5 1 8 - five four two - six 4 Oh 4.

Dan
JmuRiz
I was traveling to the in-laws this weekend...I sent a PM, but I'll try and give a call tonight.

Thanks for the interest.
JmuRiz
Sold this weekend, I have parts left, but i'll try posting them on the Bandit site.
http://forums.banditalley.net/index.php?topic=12980.0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.