Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pressure is on B-Rad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
peridotian
Bradholio,
I need you to commit one way or another on the motor/tranny for my car. My funding requisition has been approved (Thanks honey!). You mentioned 2 options. I sent you my orginal motor last year. I need this finished up pronto! I want to do WCC with my new setup. Time to step up to the plate my friend! What do you have to say for yourself??????
peridotian
unnnnnhhhhh, current 1.7 motor anemic, gasping, plodding.......must get HP infusion soon.........unnnnnhhhhhhhhgears grinding......unnnnnhhhhhhh
Bleyseng
I think you are inline with 10 other cars/guys... laugh.gif Thats why he doesnt sleep anymore.
Mueller
the pressure is semi-off him for the parts of my 2.0 that he has (Jake has the other half) since I have my 1.8 temp motor to run for a while....that and I don't think he can do anything until Jake is finished with the stuff....
Jake Raby
I'm getting closer.. I have 4 sets of Pistons on the way, they finally became available again...

B-rad needs to call J- ake.....LOL
Mueller
Jake...we need to talk....i want a set of those Scat split port heads.......
Brad Roberts
No pressure. The engine I had didnt have everything in it like I wanted after going over the paperwork. I'll build all the engines in one week once all the pieces arrive. Not much I can do until the pieces arrive. They are basically on schedule with everything that has gone down and the number of engines I sent out.

I want you to have more power... trust me...

B
Jake Raby
Mueler,
YOU DON"T WANT THOSE HEADS!!!!

Trust me!

Once never again-
Brad Roberts
I tried to tell him.

B
Mark Henry
Those scat heads are for drag/sprint racing only and even then they don't work good. For T1 racing I'd rather have super-flo's.

I've never been a big fan of Scat stuff.
peridotian
So Bradholio/Jake can you guys commit to some kind of schedule at this point icon8.gif . Jake, please don't dangle any more carbbed 2270's less deposit in front of me. I need help!
Mueller
i want/need heads better than the 2.0 heads for my new motor...i really want watercooled heads and the scat heads seem to be a good starting point for them, if not those, then it's off to making something from scratch

I've got to beat Britains turbo 2.3 HP numbers smile.gif smash.gif

Patrick, I'm going to Bradholio's shop tonight, I'll harass him if he doesn't read this today......
DrifterJay
peridotian....do a v8....cheaper...faster... welder.gif
peridotian
Mike,
Thanks in advance for harassment. DJ....will not go over to the dark side!
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 20 2004, 07:19 AM)
i want/need heads better than the 2.0 heads for my new motor...i really want watercooled heads and the scat heads seem to be a good starting point for them, if not those, then it's off to making something from scratch

Make yer heads from scratch. If you make them from JB weld and tinfoil, they will probably seal better and cool better than the Scat ones... lol2.gif

Do a search on the Shoptalk BBSes for Jake's posts about the Scat heads. Unless you have a lot of time or money to spend having them re-worked, just stay away.

--DD
Britain Smith
QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 20 2004, 07:19 AM)
I've got to beat Britains turbo 2.3 HP numbers smile.gif smash.gif

Ahhh Mueller...its on!! I hope you find a good solution to the head problem because it is going to take some balls to beat me!! I have put enough money in this engine, I should have just bought a motor from Jake...lol! My motor better put out some respectable numbers and look nice doing it.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.