Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brumos abandons Daytona Prototypes for GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
http://www.grand-am.com/news/index.cfm?ser...r&cid=40116

Brumos had the 1st DP and now are switching to GT with new Drivers Lee Keen and Andrew ( why not T.C.?) Davis
rfuerst911sc
It's a shame they couldn't keep Donahue and Law but hopefully it's for the better. I'd rather cheer on Brumos in a GT car than those ugly DP's barf.gif .
URY914
Too bad they won't look these this....

Click to view attachment
RFoulds
That combined with Porsche considering a return to F1, means Porsche might actually be considered a performance sports car once again, despite the Cayenne, and the Panamera!!

TorqueJunkie
I have to say the Brumos team are a real great guys. They let me 5 year old son sit in a le mans car at VIR last year and start the thing (with help) on the day after the race before they took it down for transport. They really made our day and the team is really awesome in my opinion. Nicest guys I have met in a while in racing. I am always cheering for them anyway....lol
carr914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 13 2010, 12:44 PM) *

It's a shame they couldn't keep Donahue and Law but hopefully it's for the better. I'd rather cheer on Brumos in a GT car than those ugly DP's barf.gif .

David & Darren will continue in the 2nd Action Express DP (Dip-shit JC France in the other) that will still be run by Michael Collucci
carr914
QUOTE(TorqueJunkie @ Oct 13 2010, 03:55 PM) *

I have to say the Brumos team are a real great guys. They let me 5 year old son sit in a le mans car at VIR last year and start the thing (with help) on the day after the race before they took it down for transport. They really made our day and the team is really awesome in my opinion. Nicest guys I have met in a while in racing. I am always cheering for them anyway....lol

The Brumos Team has changed quite a bit since the death of Bob Snodgrass ( a very good friend of mine) a few years ago

In other Brumos news, one of our own, John Shaeffer (9werks) has joined the Brumos Porsche New Car sales team - Good Luck John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.