Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help identify
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
peteyd
Hello,

We are working on this pedal cluster reinforcement piece and I ran into a little bit of a snag.

The OEM piece I have has a little bracket (m6 nut) on the underside of the whole piece. I was looking at the pedal cluster and cannot determine what this little bracket is for.

Does anyone know what this little bracket is for, and is it necessary to have on the reproduction piece.

Pete

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cap'n Krusty
It's possible that it's for one of the 2 bolts that hold the gas pedal in position.

The Cap'n
peteyd
The two holes that are circled blue are for the bolts that hold the pedal cluster on.

On second look, that does seem where that gas pedal would line up. I guess thats what its for.

Thanx,

Pete
dr914@autoatlanta.com
If you like we can send you one of our reproduction pedal cluster reinforcements so you can see how we fabricated it. We have plenty in stock so will not miss one. The bracket is for the acc pedal to attach to.

QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 14 2010, 06:42 AM) *

Hello,

We are working on this pedal cluster reinforcement piece and I ran into a little bit of a snag.

The OEM piece I have has a little bracket (m6 nut) on the underside of the whole piece. I was looking at the pedal cluster and cannot determine what this little bracket is for.

Does anyone know what this little bracket is for, and is it necessary to have on the reproduction piece.

Pete

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.