Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vacuum line doodad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rwilner
I have some type of K&N induction thing put on by the PO, and I'm converting back to the stock air cleaner.

I looked through the buckets of doodads that came with the car and I can't seem to find one of these things (circled in Red).

What is it? Where can I get it?

Click to view attachment
76-914
QUOTE(rwilner @ Oct 14 2010, 07:47 AM) *

I have some type of K&N induction thing put on by the PO, and I'm converting back to the stock air cleaner.

I looked through the buckets of doodads that came with the car and I can't seem to find one of these things (circled in Red).

What is it? Where can I get it?

Click to view attachment

That is just a vacuum nipple on the intake plenum. There are two and they are next to each other. One small and one large.(maybe 6mm & 10mm??)They are are below the breather box.
rwilner
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 14 2010, 10:55 AM) *

That is just a vacuum nipple on the intake plenum. There are two and they are next to each other. One small and one large.(maybe 6mm & 10mm??)They are are below the breather box.

I have the two breather nipples, but it looks like there is some type of "Y" or splitter that's meant to connect one of those two nipples to two separate hoses.

IOW there are two nipples -- nipple 1 connects to one hose, nipple 2 connects to two hoses.

I think i'm missing that splitter.
poorsche914
Check AA or Pelican for the splitter. Better off buying new since used ones tend to be cracked (at least the ones I have seen were).
driving.gif
championgt1
Stacked vaccum elbow. Looks like the letter F. Years ago I purchased one from a vendor, but I can't recommend buying it from them. It was no good from the get go.

I ended up getting one from a member here local to me. Gave it to me for free and it looked brand new!
Bleyseng
AA has em new almost all used ones are cracked
markb
Part number 022129637B.

We have some new ones in stock @ $15.00 each (+ shipping & tax if applicable).
rwilner
QUOTE(markb @ Oct 14 2010, 12:07 PM) *

Part number 022129637B.

We have some new ones in stock @ $15.00 each (+ shipping & tax if applicable).

Mark
Couldn't find them on your website. Do you have a link?
markb
Sorry, it's not on the website (stupid #@*&^%! website mad.gif ). Give us a call @ the 800 number.
SLITS
It's called a "Stacked Elbow". GPR has them. Give them a call.
rwilner
Mark,
Just called your 800 # and left a message, I need the elbow, plus a new filter and probably some vacuum line since some of the K&N ones probably won't reach.

Give me a call back when you can, i left my # on your answering machine.
markb
I'm off until Monday (OK, I'm always a little off biggrin.gif ). gotta work the "real" job. Jonathan has his anniversary this weekend, so he may not be able to get back to you until his wife lets him go. happy11.gif He WILL get back to you when he can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.