Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ECU mounting plate - anyone have pics?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Hi All,
Anyone have a picture of the ECU mouting plate? I thought I had one, but cant find it anywhere - just making sure I know what I am looking for.

I want to move my MSD off of the rear firewall and thought this would be the best way to go.

Thanks!
Scott S
76-914
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Oct 15 2010, 10:29 AM) *

Hi All,
Anyone have a picture of the ECU mouting plate? I thought I had one, but cant find it anywhere - just making sure I know what I am looking for.

I want to move my MSD off of the rear firewall and thought this would be the best way to go.

Thanks!
Scott S

I think it mounted on the battery tray. I relocated mine and hung it from a bracket I made.
zonedoubt
For what year? '75 has a plastic sleeve that the ECU slides into. The sleeve mounts on the front end of the battery tray.
championgt1
74 2.0

Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Here's a pic of the 914-6 CD box mounting.
Scott S
Thanks all

I definitely do not have the -6 bracket. Will have to make something up.

Thanks again -
Scott S
Gint
We can dig mine out so you can have a look at it in order to fab something for yours Scott. I wonder where i put that thing...
76-914
Scott, it won't be hard to do. Use the the two openings on top of the ECU. I forget the size but the factory screws are too short for anything you'll fab up so just get a couple that are long enough for your bracket thickness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.