Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 2.0 Very Clean Colorado Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BMartin914
This Porsche 914 is a 1975 and largely original. The car is a 2.0 914, but was originally shipped as a 1.8. The 1974 2.0 (with hydraulic lifters) was installed by the PO during a partial restoration of the car undertaken almost 20 years ago. The car still wears it's original *color* Malaga Red, though it has seen one repaint during the restoration.

The interior of the car is very nice, but tastefully modified. The seats were re-covered with a period type cloth many years ago, and the original black carpet was replaced with red to match the exterior of the car, otherwise, the interior is completely original including backpad, dash, and door panels.

The major modifications to the car are paintwork - namely, painting of the valances, some trim, wheels and targa top to match the car. All of these parts are original, and could (fairly) easily be returned to original - aside from the targa top which has been smoothed down to accept the paint.

The car runs, shifts and handles beautifully. Aside from a couple of small oil leaks, the 2.0 engine runs strong, and has performed well the entire 6 1/2 years I have had the car. It rides on near new Yokohama AVS tires and has been very well cared for while in my possession. The car has never required any major service work while I have owned it, only routine maintenance. I have made very few modifications to the car. It comes complete with records of service through the 1980s up until the time it was purchased by the PO (whom I purchased it from).

The car is 99% rust free with a *very small* amount of rust in the hell-hole area. The rest of the car is remarkably clean, top to bottom. It was purchased new in Boulder, CO at Stammler Porsche-Audi in 1975 and has only been on the Front Range of Colorado since. This is a very clean car which is ready to drive at any time.

$6450

Please contact me via e-mail for more information and (many) photos. The car is located in Arvada, CO.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914runnow
icon_bump.gif The car is clean n nice....and solid
What else would you expect from a Porsche Mechanic!!
BMartin914
QUOTE(914runnow @ Oct 29 2010, 08:18 PM) *

icon_bump.gif The car is clean n nice....and solid
What else would you expect from a Porsche Mechanic!!

Thank you sir! I would have to agree! smile.gif
914runnow
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Christmas for the wife or yourself.?
A bump for Ben.....
BTW you can finance it thru ebay!!
I already have two......
sooooo someone else buy this XLNT 914 icon_bump.gif
MoveQik
Damn Ben, that is a good price for your car. It is cleeeeeeean. Good luck with the sale! beerchug.gif
BMartin914
Thanks boys. Absolutely amazed by the LACK of interest. I thought this car was priced quite well, considering it is November...
TROJANMAN
Ben, if you don't "need" to sell it you should try and wait long enough for Obama to bring our economy back to life..........then sell it chairfall.gif

icon_bump.gif This really is a nice car at a nice price.

How did you get the underside so clean?
Eric_Shea

Ferg...
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Nov 19 2010, 06:55 PM) *

Ben, if you don't "need" to sell it you should try and wait long enough for Obama to bring our economy back to life..........then sell it chairfall.gif

icon_bump.gif This really is a nice car at a nice price.

I do NEED to sell it. No more storage and we are moving week after next. It needs to go and I don't want (to deal with) it any longer. I have done all of the fiddly little stuff it needed and it is ready to drive off with someone else.

The underside is so clean you could eat off of it and there is no rust.

How about some more pictures? How can this car get no attention? At all?!?!

Click to view attachment
The ONLY rust on the car. Drain hole under the battery tray in the hell hole. FWIW the battery tray is original, has not been replaced and does not need replaced.

Click to view attachment
Drain hole (from underside), driver's side showing NO rust at all. This area typifies the rest of the car. Original paint on all underside surfaces and NO rust.

Click to view attachment
Great-looking car!

Click to view attachment
Front trunk. Clean, original paint throughout.

E-mail for more photos (there are lots). Considering offers, so just ask. This is a fantastic car compared to some of the stuff that is out there. Like Rex said, make somebody's Christmas extra MERRY! Buy my car!

914runnow
icon_bump.gif for Ben
and he said >Offers<!!!!!!????
Markl
Hi Ben, don't know if I need another little car, but I'd like to take a look - are you around this weekend? PM if you like.

Thanks, Mark
914runnow
santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif icon_bump.gif
914runnow
beerchug.gif beer.gif drunk.gif
icon_bump.gif
BMartin914
Thanks for bumpin' this Rex. Still no bites, but some interest!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.