Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR11 Photos from US129photos.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
OK, guys... whether you were at MUSR or not, this is a deal you can't pass up. The owner of US129photos.com has compiled on CD ALL the Porsche photos they shot on the Dragon Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He estimates there will be nearly TWO THOUSAND photos of 914s as well as any other Porsche that was on the Dragon those three days. piratenanner.gif
Friday count: 1190. VIEW PHOTOS
Saturday count: 482 VIEW PHOTOS
Sunday count: 171 VIEW PHOTOS

The price? A measly $45.00 per CD. cheer.gif
CLICK HERE to purchase the CD.

The main web site is US129photos.com and the photo site main page is here: US129 Photos on PhotoReflect

There are some GREAT photos and this company uses the absolute best CANON gear. You will not be disappointed. smilie_pokal.gif

If you didn't get a good shot of your car with your own camera, select your favorite 914 photo shot by US129photos.com and have me place it on my "Teeners on the Tail" design for posters, shirts, etc.
Joe Owensby
I only was able to see one photo, but it was a nice one of Clay. They may have been uploading other photos tonight.

Here is another link to some 914 photos from another vendor. They only have photos from one day posted tonight, others coming.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPag...mp;g=0CVY00QN04

JoeO

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 17 2010, 07:10 PM) *

OK, guys... whether you were at MUSR or not, this is a deal you can't pass up. The owner of US129photos.com has compiled on CD ALL the Porsche photos they shot on the Dragon Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He estimates there will be OVER TWO THOUSAND photos of 914s as well as any other Porsche that was on the Dragon those three days. piratenanner.gif
Friday count: 1190. VIEW PHOTOS
Saturday count: xxx
Sunday count: xxx

The price? A measly $45.00 per CD. cheer.gif
CLICK HERE to purchase the CD.

The main web site is US129photos.com and the photo site main page is here: US129 Photos on PhotoReflect

There are some GREAT photos and this company uses the absolute best CANON gear. You will not be disappointed. smilie_pokal.gif

If you didn't get a good shot of your car with your own camera, select your favorite 914 photo shot by US129photos.com and have me place it on my "Teeners on the Tail" design for posters, shirts, etc.
poorsche914
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Oct 17 2010, 11:47 PM) *

I only was able to see one photo, but it was a nice one of Clay. They may have been uploading other photos tonight.
Here is another link to some 914 photos from another vendor. They only have photos from one day posted tonight, others coming.
http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPag...mp;g=0CVY00QN04
JoeO

Yeah, the one link goes to where you can order the CD. Only the pic of Clay shows.

The other link - when I just checked - is not working. He may be republishing. Try again later. My guess is he is adding the Saturday photos.

driving.gif
naro914
the link for the CD order says Photos Not Available.
poorsche914
OK, I fixed the link to the photos.
He republished Friday and the link changed.

If you have problems with the links, you can go to the main page and then find the listing for the dates we were there.

driving.gif
naro914
cool.
take a look at pic 809, page 20. Will that work for the poster?
scotty b
Direct link for those like me that can't figure it out unsure.gif

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPag...mp;g=0QAK00TW0C
poorsche914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 18 2010, 12:19 PM) *

cool.
take a look at pic 809, page 20. Will that work for the poster?

Yes, that will work perfect. In fact, I think that is one I was going to suggest smile.gif
scotty b
Some better multi car shot from one of the other companies that was shooting here :

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPag...mp;g=04RK01BQ01

I think there were a total of 3 maybe 4 other photographers. Does anyone know the others names ?? Killboy was the only other I can remember
poorsche914
killboy, zeefoto, moonshine photo come to mind.
naro914
CD ordered.
Once I get it, I'll send you the pic - unless you also order it and can just use the one on the CD.
poorsche914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 18 2010, 12:51 PM) *

CD ordered.
Once I get it, I'll send you the pic - unless you also order it and can just use the one on the CD.

Thanks, Bob. Just let me know the image number from the CD when you get it.
BigDBass
Just ordered the CD. Thanks for the info. Hopefully Killboy or ZeeFoto etc will do something similar.
ChrisFoley
Killboy has Friday pictures up.
I found lots of 914 pictures in two sections: Cars/Trucks before 1PM, and Cars/Trucks after 3pm.
naro914
do we know if they've uploaded Saturday and Sunday yet?
poorsche914
Saturday pics should be up later tonight and Sunday pics should follow tomorrow. If you go to the their main photoreflect page, you can follow the links and it will give you a form to sign up to be emailed when photos are online.
BigDBass
www.zeefoto.com has Friday's and Saturday's posted.
poorsche914
Saturday's photos are up. Check the link above or use this one

Sunday's pictures are being uploaded now and should be available later tonight.

driving.gif
Hey Steve,

Thanks for setting this Group Buy up from the guy at US129Photos. Also thanks for all the pics and vids you shot during the weekend. You do have some mad skillz dude.

Sure was nice meeting you and hope to see you again soon. Get that car running!!!

Ken
poorsche914
Thanks, Ken. Let me know when you head this way again and I will meet you on the Dragon. driving.gif

Sunday's pictures are up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.