Ok, someone buy this car before the scrap yard gets it. Which I REALLY hate to see, but have no other options right now.

$375.00 OR BEST OFFER! Id' rather someone fix this car up than me have to take it to the crusher. Its well within a good project range.

Specs:
1977 Alfa Spider Iniezione.
Not sure how many real miles are on it. The engine turns over but doesn't start.
There is rust in the spare tire area/rear passenger quarter panel, but other than that the car seems solid. I've started the bodywork on it, but don't plan to see it through as I have another project, so this one HAS to go.
The floorboards feel solid, and it seems to shift just fine considering I haven't driven it before.

I put new plugs and battery in it about 3 months ago. The tires hold air just fine, but would need to be replaced at some point. They are in decent shape.

The glass is all there, the top needs patched or replaced, and overall the car is intact. I have alot of pics, and will post some in this provided I can figure out how.

I even have video of it trying to start if you're really interested. I have to have the garage space, and the car needs to go within 2 weeks at the longest.
If you want it shipped, you arrange it and I will do what I can to facilitate.
Thanks for looking, you can contact me at:
JTarver295@yahoo.com, or call: 5 zero 1, four 1 three, seven 4 zero 1.
Joe

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment