Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2 liter engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jd66921
Hi,

Well, I lost the engine in Suzi sad.gif. It looks like I destroyed a valve seat. There is
suspicious wreckage lining the intake port on Cylinder #1.

Since I have to do a complete rebuild, I am looking for another 2 liter engine to
swap in. I don't necessarily need an intake system, nor an alternator, but I'd like
to find a decent functional long block, I guess you'd call it, with sheet metal.

If you have a spare, could you let me know what you have, condition, and price.

I can arrange shipment to here (Texas). Just let me know the location! I just need
to get it on a pallet.

You can also talk with Toast this weekend to pass the word!

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff
mihai914
Hi Jeff, I have a buddy in Upstate NY whit a complete 2.0 with SS HE and FI.

Give him a shout, his name is Ralf

rhartmann@charter.net
jd66921
Thanks, I'll look him up!!

Jeff

QUOTE(mihai914 @ Oct 18 2010, 03:21 PM) *

Hi Jeff, I have a buddy in Upstate NY whit a complete 2.0 with SS HE and FI.

Give him a shout, his name is Ralf

rhartmann@charter.net

bandjoey
Hi Jeff. Where in Tx are U?
jd66921
I am in Rockport, just North of Corpus Christi. There's not many 914's around here.
Kinda lonely...

Jeff

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 18 2010, 08:57 PM) *

Hi Jeff. Where in Tx are U?

wes
I have a 2 liter that I bought for a project that I can not move on with due to $$! The eng was pro built and was to have about 150 hp. Im into it for $5000 but ?? if interested I can tell all the good stuff let me know.
seebobgo
QUOTE(wes @ Oct 19 2010, 09:43 AM) *

I have a 2 liter that I bought for a project that I can not move on with due to $$! The eng was pro built and was to have about 250 hp. Im into it for $5000 but ?? if interested I can tell all the good stuff let me know.

Quite the boast WTF.gif
QUOTE(wes @ Oct 19 2010, 10:43 AM) *

I have a 2 liter that I bought for a project that I can not move on with due to $$! The eng was pro built and was to have about 250 hp. Im into it for $5000 but ?? if interested I can tell all the good stuff let me know.

wow... 250hp in a 2.0 ltr / 4 .. I need to sell my -6...
tat2dphreak
ok, my option might be out of left field... my car is for sale.... with a 1100 mile rebuilt 2056 engine... my engine was professionally rebuilt last year, and I've only had time to put about 1100 miles on it...

the details are in my blog on this website... 9.5 CR, rebuilt heads, 163 webcam(.5" lift)crane xr700 ignition, lightened flywheel(great throttle response)... etc... approx 140hp...

plus it's attached to a car with a lot of great upgrades... for about what you'd pay for an engine alone... and it's in TX smile.gif

my ad is in the cars and rollers section...
wes
QUOTE(396 @ Oct 20 2010, 06:11 PM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Oct 19 2010, 10:43 AM) *

wow... 250hp in a 2.0 ltr / 4 .. I need to sell my -6...

SO SORRY Wow my 2.4 L engine is about 150 HP not 250 HP as I stated here I'm so sorry,, I was dreaming again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.