Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cupomeat
Yeah, like your Utah Contingent question, at that price "Why have ONLY one?"
lol-2.gif
tradisrad
Dang, that is too much money for any car. also he does not seem to like McMark as he has a rant about him.
VaccaRabite
I thinik I remember that car being on the market for something like $125K a year or so ago. is that the same car?

Zach
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Oct 19 2010, 09:04 AM) *

Dang, that is too much money for any car. also he does not seem to like McMark as he has a rant about him.

confused24.gif Too much for any car? If I had a few mil sitting around I'd be interested.
burton73
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Oct 19 2010, 09:04 AM) *

I thinik I remember that car being on the market for something like $125K a year or so ago. is that the same car?

Zach

There is only one car like that and the ad was back in December 07.

That car went to Germany. Click to view attachment
Root_Werks
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Oct 19 2010, 09:27 AM) *

confused24.gif Too much for any car? If I had a few mil sitting around I'd be interested.

agree.gif

It's relative, if I had $325k to blow on a toy, any toy, I'd jump on it since I like 914's so much. wub.gif

But since there is nothing in my wallet except lint, gonna have to pass. biggrin.gif
tradisrad
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Oct 19 2010, 09:27 AM) *

well, sure if I had a few million sitting around... but...
SirAndy

Just to be clear, the guy in the link above who wrote the blog does not own the 916 nor did he ever own it.
He's just wrote about it when it was for sale.

His name is Olav, he used to be a member here. He's got a really nice signal orange factory /6.

shades.gif
carr914
The Date on the Blog was 2006. The car is now in Germany

Drums66
...Is it real or is it Mem........... poke.gif
bye1.gif (too many forgeries around) laugh.gif
yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Gustl
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 19 2010, 07:27 PM) *

The car is now in Germany

and before it went to Germany, it was in Austria biggrin.gif

McMark
Well that little reminder of Crazy Olav ruined my day. dry.gif

While everyone is checking out the 916, feel free to email Crazy Olav and ask him to FINALLY take that BS off his site.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 19 2010, 03:06 PM) *

While everyone is checking out the 916, feel free to email Crazy Olav and ask him to FINALLY take that BS off his site.

And if you decided not to have your big-dollar restoration done by Original Customs or Altisimmo speak up so damages for this slander can be established.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
They must be cheap. This weekend I saw one being abused up in the North Carolina mountains complete with old hard dry rotted tires and oil leaks. Couldn't even keep up with a 914-4!
MoveQik
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 19 2010, 04:06 PM) *

What are you gonna do Mark? You work with customers long enough, its gonna happen no matter what lengths you go to to make the customer happy. I just had my first one last month. Finally had to tell the husband that we were done talking and all communication going forward would be with his wife(as she was technically the one on all the paperwork).

I am personally looking for a job that pays great that I don't have a boss or customers. So far winning the lottery is the only thing I have found. biggrin.gif
carr914
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 19 2010, 07:06 PM) *

I saw the Link & I checked it out - a lot of Slander IMO. Don't remember the deal, but it seems he went for a Concours Paint job on a MAACO Budget
McMark
a Concours Paint job on a MAACO Budget

Exactly... $10k worth of work for $5k, and he still didn't pay the full amount and he still felt it was necessary to bitch.
r_towle
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 19 2010, 07:12 PM) *

They must be cheap. This weekend I saw one being abused up in the North Carolina mountains complete with old hard dry rotted tires and oil leaks. Couldn't even keep up with a 914-4!

Keep blaming the tires.... smile.gif

It shows you forgot how to momentum drive and got lazy with your Ford GT...

Put some new tires on one of your /4 cars and go back out and relearn how to drive a 914.....Chris just plain kicked your butt with a stock VW bus motor.

Rich
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 19 2010, 06:06 PM) *

Sir,

if you continue to slander these men without rock solid evidence I will have no choice but to bring you into court and strip you of what money you may have. I also suggest you remove the slanderous remarks from this page within the next 10 days or I will take full action to show you exactly how the law works here. You don't believe me, try me. 10 days old fellow and then the shit really begins to hit the fan. Go ahead, call my bluff if you think I am bluffing. Make my day. I live to destroy fools and idiots such as yourself. I do it the legal way, come try me on for size!
rick 918-S
Two things, 916's are cool at any price and Olav is a whining sniveling CSOB that would bitch if you hung him with a new rope. Time to grow some and move on. Whaaa waaa waa... Anyone that has ever been in business for more that a few years will cross paths with a guy like that. The problem is now-a-days internet slander is easy and wide spread.

Take it from me. I don't know Brandon but I know Mark. He is more than capable of completing any type of work he puts his mind to. I would recommend him highly. Anyone that knows me, knows I don't talk shit.
Dr Evil
Despite questionable hygiene practices, I find Mark to be capable as well smile.gif poke.gif
moparrob
I live to destroy fools and idiots such as yourself.

Wow, what a depressing and empty cause for existing. confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(moparrob @ Oct 19 2010, 11:37 PM) *
I live to destroy fools and idiots such as yourself.
Wow, what a depressing and empty cause for existing. confused24.gif

Only from your point of view ... From his point of view, his life is probably very fulfilling.

That's why they put an "I" in individual. shades.gif
gothspeed
The 916 in that color looks great!! Though IMO it needs to be lowered about 1" all the way around smile.gif!
realred914
them six cylinder porsches are nice but my buick powered 914 six is probably faster! and a heck of a lot less money. fun factor wise, the 914-six might be over rated.
gothspeed
QUOTE(realred914 @ Oct 20 2010, 11:18 AM) *

them six cylinder porsches are nice but my buick powered 914 six is probably faster! and a heck of a lot less money. fun factor wise, the 914-six might be over rated.

I like the six for the thoroughbred aspect but personally I will be going with a hopped up type 4 for simplicity and weight purposes sunglasses.gif

As for the looks, I will be going with steel GT flares. Though I have to admit, every-time I see Sir Andy's avatar the 916 bumpers keep beckoning me ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.