Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Car + Dragon Design = Poster, Shirt, etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
This is the information and order thread for my poster/shirt design seen at MUSR that many of you asked about having your own 914 as part of the design.

$20 one time fee to extract your 914 from photo background

Tshirts: $15.00 each; Available in White, Natural and Ash
Long Sleeve Tshirt: $18.00 each; Available in White, Natural and Ash
Sweat Shirt: $20.00 each; Available in White and Ash
Please add $2.00 for XXL and XXXL

If you would like a different style shirt such as golf shirt, hoody, etc, let me know and I will get a price for you.

Posters:
24x36 $50 shipped
12x18 $20 shipped

Reply to this thread, PM me or send an email to steven AT eventborders.com

Thank you for your interest in my art work. I love what I do especially when it involves a 914.
Be sure to check out the photos taken by US129photos as they all show the 914 in action and look GREAT in this design. The original design features a shot from the Dragon take by these guys.

driving.gif
IPB Image
PeeGreen 914
Any examples of the T-shirts in long sleeve, natural or ash? I've seen so many "natural and ash" colors that all look different.
poorsche914
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Oct 20 2010, 12:33 PM) *

Any examples of the T-shirts in long sleeve, natural or ash? I've seen so many "natural and ash" colors that all look different.

I will take pictures and post here shortly.
ClayPerrine
I want one with this picture on it.

Click to view attachment

I need to order the cd of all the pictures so I can get it for you.

poorsche914
Thanks, Clay.
That is an awesome picture with the string of 914s behind you.

Great event! I look forward to next year no matter where it is held. piratenanner.gif
poorsche914
12 hour icon_bump.gif for the night owls.

driving.gif
poorsche914
I thought I had posted the shirt colors already. Sorry for the delay.
Also, if you need a good great shot of your 914, you can order ALL the Porsche pics on (2) DVDs from US129photos.com for $45.

IPB Image

Jeffs9146
Wow they come pre-stained!!! piratenanner.gif blink.gif

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 26 2010, 03:37 PM) *

Also, if you need a good great shot of your 914, you can order ALL the Porsche pics on (2) DVDs from US129photos.com for $45.

IPB Image

poorsche914
Yeah, that's dust in my camera. Gotta clean that some day dry.gif

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Oct 26 2010, 08:43 PM) *

Wow they come pre-stained!!! piratenanner.gif blink.gif

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 26 2010, 03:37 PM) *

IPB Image

BigDBass
Just got my (non-custom) 12x18 poster framed last night (with the help of stackable 15% and 40% coupons at Michael's! biggrin.gif )and it looks great! Thanks again for doing these!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.