Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
maddog
The Porsche 914 Carbon fiber dash kit is designed to replace the stock dashboard panels. This kit is for the 914 owner that wants a custom look, like carbon fiber hoods, the carbon fiber dash kit has the distinct carbon fiber look and feel. Installation of the carbon fiber dash kit is very easy because it is custom designed for the Porsche 914 and is cut with ultra-high precision using the latest CNC technology. This kit comes with 3M adhesive tape on the back and can be attached right to the existing dash. In fact the installation process will take most people 30 minutes or less. No special tools or equipment are required. Other custum carbon fiber colors available and or custom cuts for an upcharge and will take 2 weeks to deliver, contact me first. The kit is $150 free shipping in the cont. US, I will ship world wide but buyer to pay all shipping and fees. Email me with any questions.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades for a kit???

Thanks,
carr914
Is the upper right Yellow or Tan?

Click to view attachment

Is the last piece cut to fit the Glove-box door?

Might look Bitchin in the RumbleBee

Click to view attachment
maddog
Hi, yes the color is yellow and black and yes the second smaller piece is for the glove box.

QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 21 2010, 08:21 AM) *

Is the upper right Yellow or Tan?

Click to view attachment

Is the last piece cut to fit the Glove-box door?

Might look Bitchin in the RumbleBee

Click to view attachment

tscrihfield
Can you get the kits with Stereo/Heat controls Delete?

Thomas
maddog
Thomas, yes I can customize the kit, but there will be a small charge and there will be a 2 week turn around.

Dave

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Oct 21 2010, 06:12 PM) *

Can you get the kits with Stereo/Heat controls Delete?

Thomas

maddog
Price reduced see above
kkid
Looking great!
I maybe interested in the orange.
Do you have a fully installed picture in any color?

kkid smile.gif
maddog
2 kits left at this price!
racerbvd
Any pix installed yet?? Think of anything that I could trade for one???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.