Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keychains
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
danno55
After I first posted these I had several people ask me if I had any with a 914-6 logo. Well now I do! I do still have some of the original one's if you're like me and have a 4 cylinder...for now anyway stirthepot.gif Here's a pic of both..

Click to view attachment

These are for sale for $7 shipped (if you're outside the lower 48 PM me and we'll discuss additional shipping costs). Again, paypal only please, my email is Danno_55@hotmail.com.
jonferns
Paypal sent for a 4-cyl keychain bye1.gif
76-914
aktion035.gif they're sweet; i bought two. beerchug.gif
poorsche914
Got one in the MUSR goody bag (thanks, Dan beerchug.gif )
Very nice!
dangrouche
uhh, i'm in for a four cylinder, whats the price and paypal address to submit funds?
carr914
PayPal sent for 914-6 Keychain dancinnanner.gif
aircooledboy
Crap!!

Too late for a non-6? (In my tiny mind it will be an 8 laugh.gif )

Orrrrr, could you crank out a few 914-8 versions ?

If not, I'll paypal now if you haz any left.
nsr-jamie
How much for shipping to Japan? No sharp edges on there? Wouldn't want to cut my finger reaching into my pocket for my keys
mepstein
Paypal sent for a 914-6
Please send to;

Mark Epstein
5307 Limestone Road, #100
Wilmington, DE 19808

Thanks, mark
Cairo94507
Terrific! I just PayPal'd you for 3 of the 914-6 keychains. Thanks for making these. I love the 914 one I bought; the quality is excellent.
SLITS
Ok Dan .... "Gift" sent for one each (1- /6 and 1- /4)
RJMII
uhh, i'm in for a four cylinder, whats the price and paypal address to submit funds?

These are for sale for $7 shipped (if you're outside the lower 48 PM me and we'll discuss additional shipping costs). Again, paypal only please, my email is Danno_55@hotmail.com.

RJMII
I saw these at Red Rocks, and then bought a couple for myself. smile.gif (the non -6 version)

Thanks, Dan!
montoya 73 2.0
Hey Dan, What's it going to be for 2 of each to be brought down the next time your home (at your pops)?
rfuerst911sc
I don't do paypal any chance I can get a 914-6 by paying by check or just sending cash in an envelope ?
Jakeodoule
Paypal gift sent for 2 key chains. Regular 4 cyl style please.
danno55
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Oct 21 2010, 12:30 PM) *

Hey Dan, What's it going to be for 2 of each to be brought down the next time your home (at your pops)?

You mean personal package delivery...triple the price! lol-2.gif
Al Meredith
I'll take a "6" one for my # 1937. Al PayPal sent later tonight
bandjoey
GREAT key chain. I got one at MUSR and was surprised at the quality. Much first.gif Better than the pic.
aircooledboy
Ok, so I don't read so good while I'm listening to a client blather in my ear on the phone (I read 1st post as "4 key chains available").

$ sent for one regular.
carr914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 21 2010, 07:17 PM) *

I don't do paypal any chance I can get a 914-6 by paying by check or just sending cash in an envelope ?

I'll Vouch for Rick or Bill me on PayPal for a 2nd -6, I'll pay, send it to Rick & he and can settle up

T.C.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(danno55 @ Oct 21 2010, 05:10 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Oct 21 2010, 12:30 PM) *

You mean personal package delivery...triple the price! lol-2.gif

biggrin.gif Let me know. By the way, I saw what was making that noise in your motor! Nice!!
Zaney
Paypal sent for one 914 version!
Thanks!
Nate
jim_hoyland
Any possibility of a Boxster design, the 914 ones are terrific !
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 21 2010, 06:15 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 21 2010, 07:17 PM) *

I'll Vouch for Rick or Bill me on PayPal for a 2nd -6, I'll pay, send it to Rick & he and can settle up

T.C.

TC thanks for the offer and kind word but Dan has PM'd me and we're all set. I do appreciate the offer. beerchug.gif
danno55
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 22 2010, 08:27 AM) *

Any possibility of a Boxster design, the 914 ones are terrific !

Not opposed to the idea...anyone else have instrest in a boxter keychain?
plymouth37
Very cool, Paypal sent for a 4-cyl!
Kansas 914
PayPal sent for 2 - thanks a million!
AndyB
PayPal sent for 1 4 cyl. thanks
sooba_dave
pm sent- Nice Work! Dave smile.gif
ripper911
How big are these?
ripper911
lol, nevermind, I see.
slap.gif
danno55
Also forgot to mention I have 3 MUSR '10 keychains for sale if anyone that went to the event and didn't get one or would like an additional one.
BigDBass
QUOTE(danno55 @ Oct 24 2010, 09:44 AM) *

Also forgot to mention I have 3 MUSR '10 keychains for sale if anyone that went to the event and didn't get one or would like an additional one.

Dan, thanks for doing them for us.

If anyone that was at the event takes you up on the remaining MUSR keychains, let me know and I'll send paypal for them. They're on me! beerchug.gif
jt914-6

If you're talking about the MUSR that was last weekend in Tenn. that was MUSR 11...I was at the MUSR 10 in Hot Springs, Ar. and didn't get one at that one....
poorsche914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Oct 24 2010, 12:35 PM) *

If you're talking about the MUSR that was last weekend in Tenn. that was MUSR 11...I was at the MUSR 10 in Hot Springs, Ar. and didn't get one at that one....

That would be MUSR '10 as in 2010 poke.gif
I thought the same thing when I saw the engraving - then noticed the apostrophe.
jfort
PayPay sent for 914-6 version. Thanks!
Cairo94507
I got my 914-6 keychains today. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif These are just beautiful so whether you have a 4 or a 6, you need to get one of these. Very nice and great bargain. Thank you very much.
Lennies914
I got my keychains yesterday and they are awsome.

Nice work Dan.

Thanks again beerchug.gif
brant
Dan,

awesome work.
thank you so much sir!

brant
rfuerst911sc
Mine came in the mail today it's a nice piece ! Thanks for making these. beerchug.gif
AndyB
It came in the mail today. It looks better in person beer.gif Thanks Dan biggrin.gif aktion035.gif
BiG bOgGs
Wife just gave me mine tonight as an early b-day present. I will buy a couple more if you can make some 75/76 silhouettes with the Bubs.
mepstein
Got mine today. Very cool. Mark
danno55
Thanks for the support and positive feedback! Much appreciated. I'll keep making them as long people still want them.
mepstein
idea.gif OK, what about a hockey puck horn button made in aluminum. How cool would that be? Or am I the only one...
nsr-jamie
Are you doing international orders? I tried to ask my got no replies...
maf914
Dan, The 914 key chains arrived today. Very nice! Thanks for offering these.
MikeSpraggi
Got my two a couple of days ago. They look and feel great. Thanks!
sooba_dave
Got mine today, thanks, Dan! These things are badass! Substantial, well made, feel good in the hand, no fakey gold plate to wear thin. The two spares I got will make great gifts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.