Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NorCal: Misc. parts - CHEAP!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
Update 25-Oct: the struts sold (Carr914), as are the tool kit & drain tube (Pete000). ZY84 also bought all lenses & trunk handle. All of these items will ship tomorrow morning.

Help me clear out my garage. With the exception of the partial tool kit ($40) and new jack post & cover ($15), everything is $5 each. Or make an offer for it all! Buyer pays actual shipping costs via FedEx Ground from 95618.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Note that the front hood release includes a working Porsche key. Also, the front suspension adjusters are for 914 torsion bars. The Mallory ProMaster coil is used by some the Chebby V8 guys; not sure if it is compatible with P-cars.

PM with questions!
koozy
I'm interested in the coil. Shipped to 95051. What's my total?

What is the part number on that thing?
kkid
Interested in the base for side marker lens, the one with white clips. Are there 2 different ones in the pic? One looks to have a rubber boot but other doesn't to me. Also the oval blinker lens if no crack in it.

Please let me know.

kkid smile.gif

PS: what's in the zip bag?
strawman
QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 21 2010, 09:40 PM) *

I'll check tonite and list the part number for the coil. You can avoid shipping costs if you come the donut meet in Sacramento tomorrow morning!

Geoff
strawman
QUOTE(kkid @ Oct 22 2010, 07:18 AM) *

Interested in the base for side marker lens, the one with white clips. Are there 2 different ones in the pic? One looks to have a rubber boot but other doesn't to me. Also the oval blinker lens if no crack in it.

Please let me know.

kkid smile.gif

PS: what's in the zip bag?

Hi kkid,

zy84 is first in line for the lenses (side and turn), but I'll put you in second if he doesn't follow through. There are a total of three side markers -- but only two with lenses.

The brand new jack post and cover are in the bag. You want it?

Geoff
koozy
Geoff, I'd love to come up for coffee and donuts (man, I love donuts) but I work tomorrow. Plus, my current, drivable 914 has an open cockpit and not street legal. Maybe next spring I'll have my other car ready.

Mike
dilde
What year is the tool kit? I need an early 73. I believe it's the same as '72.

Scott

snottyscotty@verizon.net
strawman
To all that have responded and/or sent money for any of these items, I am in S.F. with family; my pops is in the ICU with complications from throat cancer treatment. I will get back to my house prolly midweek, so I'd appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks -- and I'll answer/ship soon.

The good news is that his condition has improved since yesterday when he was admitted, but he has a long way to go before we're all satisfied that everything will be all right. But we're still hoping for a full recovery in the coming weeks...
koozy
I send my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
wreglesworth
I will take the jack post and cover
Can send paypal.

Please email me.

jonathan@wreglesworth.com

THanks,

jonathan

strawman
PM sent with shipping & payment info.

QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 21 2010, 09:40 PM) *

strawman
Sorry, Pete000 inquired and sent payment on October 22. He also bought the drain tube. Shipment goes out tomorrow.

Good luck with your project!

QUOTE(dilde @ Oct 23 2010, 10:24 AM) *

What year is the tool kit? I need an early 73. I believe it's the same as '72.

Scott

snottyscotty@verizon.net

strawman
What is your zip code? I cannot figure out shipping costs without knowing if you're in Washington state or British Columbia...

QUOTE(wreglesworth @ Oct 25 2010, 07:22 AM) *

I will take the jack post and cover
Can send paypal.

Please email me.

jonathan@wreglesworth.com

THanks,

jonathan

strawman
Still got three jacks (free if you pay shipping), one trailing arm axle ($5, no pitting), and 914 torsion adjusters ($5 for the pair), and a 914 rear hub for $5 (not early model bosses). The Mallory ProMaster coil is also still available for $5, as is the passenger side foam footwell. I'd rather not toss 'em...
spiewaker
QUOTE(strawman @ Nov 1 2010, 12:14 PM) *

Still got three jacks (free if you pay shipping), one trailing arm axle ($5, no pitting), and 914 torsion adjusters ($5 for the pair), and a 914 rear hub for $5 (not early model bosses). The Mallory ProMaster coil is also still available for $5, as is the passenger side foam footwell. I'd rather not toss 'em...

I will take a Jack, let me know shipping to zip 60608, and I will get you the money. Thanks!

Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.