Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone located around O'Fallon, Missouri
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Would there happen to be anyone around the O'Fallon, Missouri area? I think that it is near St. Louis. There is a slight possiblity that I might purchase a transmission from a guy in that area and he won't ship it. I would cover all cost, just let me if you are somewhere near there and would be willing to package and ship it.

-Britain
seanery
we've got some members in that area. If they can't do it I will, but it'll cost ya to get me to St. Louis from Indy. I've done it recently, it's not a horrible drive, but there and back would eat a day- and a bit of petrol.
Britain Smith
It is not a definite yet. There has to be some peeps a bit closer.

-Britain
TheCabinetmaker
From the deep dark recesses of my mind, I remember the O'Fallon name coming up in a thread, so keep this bumped and maybe he'll chime in.
eresener
Britian,
STL914 lives in O'Fallon....I live about 2hours south but if he can't do it...let me know...happy to help...
Ed
sawzall-smiley.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Damn, that was the second time today I was right smilie_pokal.gif
ninefourteener
Hi!!

OFallon MO is less than an hour from me... I'll be happy to pick it up. Honestly, it would be easier to just drive and meet halfway if you're only in Indy.

My time is kinda limited (single parent), but I'm sure I could work something out over a weekend if no one else is available to help.

PM me if this would help out beerchug.gif
STL914
Britain

I'm in O'Fallon. Tell me more about the tranny you are buying and who from, name and address.

I may be able to help.

FYI, I happen to have a spare side shift tranny that came with my 74 parts car, condition unknown. I could consider parting with it if your other deal falls thru.
Britain Smith
I will PM you.

-Britain
eresener
Ah yes....matchmaking at it's finest...

Ed
sawzall-smiley.gif
SpecialK
Wow! that's some quick response time.... ohmy.gif

I'm also reasonably close to O'Fallon, MO, but it looks like it's been taken care of by STL914 beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.