Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best source(price) for Porsche Design clothing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
Just wondering if anyone knew of a source for Porsche Design clothing lines. By good, I mostly mean good discounts, and customer service. I'm considering some items for Christmas gifts.
76-914
check with socalandy, here. he just ordered us a bunch of 914 shirts (not Tshirts) so I think he has a line on someone that does this (with embroidery, also).
BigDBass
Thanks. Actually, I'm referring to the "official" Porsche Design "Driver's Selection" line.
VaccaRabite
I think there is a rule that folks that actually own a Porsche cannot buy Porsche Design stuff. But since the 914 is a NARP you may be in the clear.
Cupomeat
Sorry I cannot help you but I just got my "Porsche Design Catalog" yesterday and I was VERY disappointed.

Seriously, they completed short changed their audience this year, I mean they went down to only 1 female model AND not even close to a gratuitous chest shot. The last issues has a gorgeous blond that did both sunglasses an tight shirts AND an equally gorgeous brunette for other glasses and clothing. pray.gif

VERY Disappointed...
av-943.gif
Tom_T
Hey Dan, oddly enough the dealers or direct from their website tends to be the best pricing, because it doesn't have the 2nd mark-up for the other resellers.

If you're a PCA member, then they may offer one of their 25% discounts or something for the Holidays.
qa1142
Thanks for thinking of me Dan

I like several of the jackets and wear a 2XL

Will
shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.