Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: What events are up coming?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I really need to put in some leave requests for days off. I have 3/14/10 on to June that I can take off. I know I want to go to Hershey in April, I need dates so I can request this. Any other 914 events happening within this time frame I may be able to go to?
Elliot Cannon
Do you mean 3/14/eleven? Are you coming to theWCR again?
Dr Evil
Duh, ya 2011. I may be able to do the WCR again. I have to see about money. I may be driving home from there in a 914 idea.gif Details are in the making.
VaccaRabite
Hershey SHOULD be April 23 and 24. But the official dates have not been announced on the PCA website yet.

Zach
RJMII
Rt 66 is usually in there sometime, too. anyone got dates on that? who is in charge?
hot_shoe914
We might get drunk beerchug.gif at Scott's shop, does that count? confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Yes smile.gif

I need to find a week when I can come down and do some work on my car and bus....and drink.
montoya 73 2.0
WCR 2011 in Medord Oregon! June 22nd (wednesday) through the 26th (Sunday) with the AutoX on the 23rd! Be there!!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 22 2010, 10:10 PM) *

Yes smile.gif

I need to find a week when I can come down and do some work on my car and bus....and drink.

Let me know when, I need to plan a trip up and bring my flares and rockers. I have some stuff for you also.
Dr Evil
June is not possible. That is when the 3rd years graduate and there are only 15 residents doing the work of 23. No vacation allowed until sometime in July or Aug when the interns are in and ready.
Eric_Shea
Your Anniversary.

Noel's Birthday.

idea.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 23 2010, 02:30 PM) *

Your Anniversary.

Noel's Birthday.

idea.gif

Already celebrated our anniversary on the 18th (10 years together, 2 years married).

Her birthday is in Dec so no need to take time off there.

Smart ass. If I can afford it, I would like to take a tropical vacation with her, though.
Eric_Shea
biggrin.gif Just playing my part, trying to make you feel guilty.
scotty b
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 23 2010, 02:05 PM) *

biggrin.gif Just playing with my part, trying to make you feel guilty.

blink.gif blink.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif
Dr Evil
When will RRC and R66 be???
RJMII
RRC is usually right around 9/14.

Rt 66 is supposed to be mid March, but no one seems to be stepping up to plan it? Or saying they are planning?
Sleepin
QUOTE(RJMII @ Oct 23 2010, 05:46 PM) *

RRC is usually right around 9/14.

Rt 66 is supposed to be mid March, but no one seems to be stepping up to plan it? Or saying they are planning?

Wills has started Rt66 planning I believe. RRC should be 3rd weekend of September, most likely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.