Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a painter near north Louisiana
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ventedrib
I have a 73 2.0 that has been fitted with a 2005 subaru 2.0 turbo and wide body kit that needs to be painted. I worked at a body shop many years ago, and learned enough to do all the prep work witch is almost complete. I how ever don't have a finish gun or a proper location to shoot it. when I am ready the car will need to be mask off and sprayed.I am in Monroe La. witch is between shrevport La. and Jackson Ms.I'll buy all paint and supplies cold beer and food and a reasonable price to the painter.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ventedrib @ Oct 22 2010, 08:30 PM) *

I have a 73 2.0 that has been fitted with a 2005 subaru 2.0 turbo and wide body kit that needs to be painted. I worked at a body shop many years ago, and learned enough to do all the prep work witch is almost complete. I how ever don't have a finish gun or a proper location to shoot it. when I am ready the car will need to be mask off and sprayed.I am in Monroe La. witch is between shrevport La. and Jackson Ms.I'll buy all paint and supplies cold beer and food and a reasonable price to the painter.

Fly Scotty B into Memphis and I will bring him the rest of the way. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.