Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I missed something
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
trojanhorsepower
I have been in and out but I can not find that thread and I never found out what happend. Did the thread get deleted?

Thanks

-Pete
3liter914-6
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Apr 20 2004, 05:18 PM)
I have been in and out but I can not find that thread and I never found out what happend. Did the thread get deleted?

Thanks

-Pete

It's still in the works. Those who contributed cash requested specific poses featuring, amongst other things, a 914. Apparently no suitable 914 was immediately available so the photographs are on hold until it becomes feasible. Until then the minutes tick slowly by...
415PB
Yea, but I got some interesting pics from Vegasracer today. Involving a 911 and a female. Pretty cool......Thanks Vegas
tdgray
Umm 415PB

Didn't the teacher tell you if you don't have enough to share with all the children..... biggrin.gif

Nothin' finer than women and P car. wub.gif
VegasRacer
All of the people who donated should have received an e-mail from me yesterday. If you didn't - let me know. The parts girl photos are not done yet; still waiting for the 914 to get out of the shop. Here is a poor substitute in a tail dragger. Trust me, you don't want to see more.
mike_the_man
I think I want to see more! Why wouldn't I want to see more??? She looks pretty hot to me!!! She's not a he, is she? Cause if she is, then I don't want to see more! Otherwise, I really would like to see more!
Rusty
Did she match the wig to the Arena red paint?

-Rusty smoke.gif
VegasRacer
Remember what happened the last time we asked? pissoff.gif

OK. Heres the link.
http://www.chloescornerxxx.com/thumbs/041i/index5.htm

DO NOT OPEN AT WORK!
machina
She looks good from afar but afar from good.

Nice car though.

dr
TROJANMAN
next time put the DO NOT OPEN AT WORK ahead of the link.......... wink.gif
vortrex
should grandma's really being doing stuff like this?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(vortrex @ Apr 21 2004, 03:39 PM)
should grandma's really being doing stuff like this?

no, that was one woman I could have done without seeing nekkid... and there are very few of those...
415PB
laugh.gif She is pretty bad up close. But hell, she looks good from a distance. Then again, distance is her friend.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(415PB @ Apr 21 2004, 07:03 PM)
laugh.gif She is pretty bad up close. But hell, she looks good from a distance. Then again, distance is her friend.

good from far but far from good... biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
the clam has changed into an oyster ohmy.gif
RustyWa
Older ladies need love too.

I'm just glad to see that life doesn't end at 50. happy11.gif
jarbuthnot
QUOTE(RustyWa @ Apr 22 2004, 01:52 PM)
I'm just glad to see that life doesn't end at 50. happy11.gif

It doesn't end at 60 either. happy11.gif happy11.gif
morph
Every time I drive by a martial arts place, it makes me think of Master Steve and his naked wife. Now I'm having a hard time with the thought of my kids enrolling in martial arts. I'll never look at a martial arts place the same way again.
IronHillRestorations
Look at it this way; if you were like 65 or 70 she'd be a hot younger babe! And from the link, she does have some skills.

PK cool.gif
Joe Bob
Wooof....man...that cleared my sinuses....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.