Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pjhaun
Here is a closeup of the 944 Turbo bumper. The body shop is color sanding and buffing it out. So the bumper is missing the 2 turn signal lights and it is missing the 2 driving/fog lights
lmcchesney
That looks interesting.
Is there a kit that comes out looking like a 944 front?
Please post a picture of the rest of the car. I'm still trying to get the boys to decide on the color. Dark Dark blue vs Dark Graphite vs yellow.
L. McC
MattR
I like the way that front end looks. It really blends in with the rest of the car. Nice job!!!

imcchesney; I see you're thinking of a dark graphite color too... Im heavily considering going with Dark Seal Grey (new Porsche color). I would love to see a guinea pig smile.gif just kidding... I think its a really good color for a Porsche.

edit: that would be a perfect place to hide a radiator in the front too without having to chop up the bottom of the car.
pjhaun
QUOTE(lmcchesney @ Apr 20 2004, 05:57 PM)
That looks interesting.
Is there a kit that comes out looking like a 944 front?
Please post a picture of the rest of the car. I'm still trying to get the boys to decide on the color. Dark Dark blue vs Dark Graphite vs yellow.
L. McC

Here are more pictures:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=11089
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.