Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Race Car Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jamesjedi
Looking for a wide bodied, caged roller with suspension points connected . Please send info and pictures. Must be rust free.

Thanks

James
dlwbbr
QUOTE(jamesjedi @ Oct 25 2010, 06:15 PM) *

Looking for a wide bodied, caged roller with suspension points connected . Please send info and pictures. Must be rust free.

Thanks

James

FS- 914 race car roller ready to race-just needs Trans and engine. Raced in SCCA GT3, can be modified for vintage , NASA, varipous SCCA classes. dlwbbr@yahoo.com 30041 Dan
jamesjedi
QUOTE(dlwbbr @ Oct 26 2010, 05:36 AM) *

Thanks

James

FS- 914 race car roller ready to race-just needs Trans and engine. Raced in SCCA GT3, can be modified for vintage , NASA, varipous SCCA classes. dlwbbr@yahoo.com 30041 Dan

Wow, that is an incredibly nice car. I am looking for a race car that will be driven to the track/autocross. I will need to convert or add parts to do this. I would jump at that car if I had the budget.
sixaddict
QUOTE(jamesjedi @ Oct 27 2010, 04:43 AM) *

QUOTE(dlwbbr @ Oct 26 2010, 05:36 AM) *

Thanks

James

Wow, that is an incredibly nice car. I am looking for a race car that will be driven to the track/autocross. I will need to convert or add parts to do this. I would jump at that car if I had the budget.

sixaddict
Maybe you should post how much you expect to pay....could help us dolts out here in "FS" land. Like not to exceed $$....
jim_hoyland
No Affiliation, but I saw this roller at Einmalig in Huntington Beach, CA. No rust
911 front end, no motor or tranny
Pricing was around $3.0K

Einmalig has a web site and their phone number is on the web page
jamesjedi
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 27 2010, 06:44 AM) *

No Affiliation, but I saw this roller at Einmalig in Huntington Beach, CA. No rust
Pricing was around $3.0K

I called them. It is a roller with flares. No cage. As for price, I am not sure, depends on the car, but I expect to pay less than $5000. Ideally around $3000.
sixaddict
JUst an observation; most cars that have cage tied into suspension points are pretty serious race stuff...which means many mods that may also preclude your street legal siuation. You are probably a smart guy but just relating my experience. I found a car with cage and street legal but it was not tied into suspension. That may be better left to you if you can find all other aspects as you specified. The one I found had flares body cage and although engine and trasmission was there it was not running. I was happy to pay more than twice your target price as it costs mucho to add flares. Just trying to give you some realistic input. Good luck with the project. Good time to buy if you can find a burned our seller. TOT
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jamesjedi @ Oct 27 2010, 09:35 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 27 2010, 06:44 AM) *

Pricing was around $3.0K

I called them. It is a roller with flares. No cage. As for price, I am not sure, depends on the car, but I expect to pay less than $5000. Ideally around $3000.

Glad you got to call them. They are 2 miles from my house and the owner is a neighbor. I was told they need the space this roller is taking up, I'm suspect there is room to negotiate. I was surprised the body/chassis was in such good condition. There is a good front hood too, although it was not attached when I was there last.
911parts
I'm selling a 914 race car roller, serious PCA Club 5R car.

I sell 911 parts in Toronto, the car is in Buffalo, but comes with import paperwork

Original Cali car.

email 911parts@sympatico.ca if interested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.