Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Woops!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914junkie
Going around the freeway on ramp in the 944 S2 the other night and it just let go. My back tires are totally shot and I had no business driving on wet pavement but I just forgot how bad they were. headbang.gif Trying to decide if I'm going to fix it or part it out. It's probably worth more in pieces then as a whole. Bummer, I really liked that car. sad.gif
Click to view attachment
messix
fix it!!!!!
bmtrnavsky
That sucks... But now you can fix it how you want it with a new bumper and diffuser!
Andyrew
Oh come on. Fix that!

There are so many rear clips..... Heck you could cut it, and fix it layer by layer if your a proficient welder...

Good S2's are getting harder and harder to find..
914junkie
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 25 2010, 09:07 PM) *

Oh come on. Fix that!

There are so many rear clips..... Heck you could cut it, and fix it layer by layer if your a proficient welder...

Good S2's are getting harder and harder to find..

You're right, good S2's are getting hard to find and that one only has 90K on it with a new clutch which is why I do want to fix it but it already has a rebuilt title and this is the fourth time the car has been in an accident. (Not all by me) I bought it five years ago wrecked and rebuilt it and has been a great car. I might put it on the frame rack and make a few pulls and see what happens. If I don't like the way it's going though it will probably be disassembled for parts. Ok, I'll shut up now, I know this is a 914 forum rolleyes.gif
Root_Werks
agree.gif

I'd fix that for sure. S2's are very cool versions of the 944, probably the best of them.

Fix it! smash.gif
markb
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Oct 26 2010, 01:34 PM) *

agree.gif

I'd fix that for sure. S2's are very cool versions of the 944, probably the best of them.

Fix it! smash.gif

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.