Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door hardware question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
monkeyboy
I have my whole car stripped down for paint. The doors have been gutted. I have almost all the rubber new, but I am missing one part.

On the top of the door there is a small metal track with a fuzzy piece in it. The fuzzy part on mine was shot, so I would like to replace it since everything else is going to be new.

What is it called, and where can I get one?

I don't usually have this much trouble finding the fuzzy piece... av-943.gif
windforfun
What if it's shaved off?
realred914
High Performance House redwood city calif 650 364-6234 rich the owner should have the part or be able to get it, this is the best 914 store / repair shop in california, maybe the world, tons of new/used stuff great technical info. he builds them,drives them,races them
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have both the factory fuzzy and the aftermarket fuzzy strips. Parts are shown in our 914 catalog

QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Oct 26 2010, 10:05 AM) *

I have my whole car stripped down for paint. The doors have been gutted. I have almost all the rubber new, but I am missing one part.

On the top of the door there is a small metal track with a fuzzy piece in it. The fuzzy part on mine was shot, so I would like to replace it since everything else is going to be new.

What is it called, and where can I get one?

I don't usually have this much trouble finding the fuzzy piece... av-943.gif

monkeyboy
George, I looked there and couldn't find it. Would you perhaps have the part number?
markb
91453195710 Outer Door Fuzzy for 914

91453193910 Inner Door Fuzzy for 914

monkeyboy
Thank you.
markb
Welcome smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.