Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One minute my door works the next its broke
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
weird_looking_cactus
I was cleaning my car out today and closed the door and went to open it again and it won't open from the inside or from the outside. So then I take the panel off and try to open by pulling the on the metal line and it won't open ether so what do you think my problem is. Thanks
Bleyseng
Its locked?

Geoff rocking nana.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I've had both inside and outside handles break, but they never affected the other. confused24.gif
weird_looking_cactus
Haha I fixed I when I put the inside door handle back on I used to long of a screw so it was blocking something from the door opening.
Bleyseng
Well Sh*tt, you didn't tell us that you took off the inside handle! We have all but the wrong longer screw backin and jambed the door handle.

Geoff biggrin.gif
MattR
I remember in my Fiat when one day the trunk wouldnt open any more. That was a mess. I probably would have left for a while, but my battery was in the trunk, and I was having alternator problems so I had to charge it often. So, long story short, I had to wedge a sawzall between the crack in the trunk to take out that little U shaped thing. Turns out a small piece of plastic snapped to prevent the key from turning the latch. Damn I-talians.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.