Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Someone has to jump on this.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
championgt1
I would totally pick this up, but I think my HOA has rules against this sort of thing. av-943.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This incredible Rev Angel 300HP V-8 Exotic Replica Supercar was meticulously designed and handcrafted (light strong metal, not heavy fiberglass!) to resemble million dollar exotic supercars, without the costs, maintenance, repairs, insurance, etc.!!! It has a V-8 (300 HP- with the included intake plenum similar to the one pictured) LT-1 Chevy Engine with only 36,000 original miles which was replaced 95 miles ago!!! Also replaced recently (within the year) was the alternator, starter, and battery. It has a current safety inspection and emissions sticker and the title is free and clear.

This car will peal and smoke the tires from a stand still. It will virtually beat any tuner car, fiero replica, older corvette's or so called muscle cars. The rear wheel track has been widened by 4 inches with wheel spacers to accomodate the widebody styling. The interior is a sporty stock Camaro Z-28. Side windows have been tinted with removable 20% VIS. The dash is cracked (easily fixed by a $35 dash cover) and the driver side seat bolster is torn (but can easily be fixed by some seat covers). The lights and electrical work and the A/C blows, but it needs a recharge (the heater works great).

If you want Supercar looks (attention and compliments galore!!!) in a daily driver that you can have at a tiny fraction of the cost, this is the car for you! This is the time to do it, since financial situation warrants letting it go for very much less than desired! NO RESERVE!!! The winner will take this home!

Thank you for looking and God Bless You abundantly!
poorsche914
blink.gif

icon8.gif

barf.gif
dlee6204
SeXy!
RFoulds
what the??? Now I have to poke out my eyes...
Krieger
You have to , you want to applaud ingenuity, but.... Some one took a good amount of time on the front to make it kinda work, but that rear end/fender area looks so poor. It probably looks worse in person. Maybe the car was wrecked and he got it for free and he also had a lambo that the engine/interior caught fire and in a stroke of genius he blended them. w00t.gif Just trying to be positive.
messix
a roll of duct tape and beer case cardboard......
charliew
What a waste of bandwith, a fast 300hp lt1?
Mark Henry
I think it's cool in a Deathcar 2000 kind of way....do you think the popo would have a problem with me attaching knives , spears and razor blades to the fenders and a minigun on the roof?
ar15.gif
Mark Henry
What no wing and great big fart can???? sad.gif

Sorry just lost interest... shades.gif
Eric_Shea
I was doing a little "between line reading" on that last paragraph. Interesting find:

If you want Supercar looks (attention, giggles and compliments galore!!!) in a daily driver that you can have at a tiny fraction of the cost, this is the car for you! This is the time to do it, since my wife decided to leave me (not sure why?). She took the kids and moved to another state and left me with nothing so, my financial situation warrants letting it go for very much less than desired! NO RESERVE!!! The winner will take this home!

orange914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 27 2010, 07:47 AM) *

I was doing a little "between line reading" on that last paragraph. Interesting find:

If you want Supercar looks (attention, giggles and compliments galore!!!) in a daily driver that you can have at a tiny fraction of the cost, this is the car for you! This is the time to do it, since my wife decided to leave me (not sure why?). She took the kids and moved to another state and left me with nothing so, my financial situation warrants letting it go for very much less than desired! NO RESERVE!!! The winner will take this home!

those hacked lines around the rear wheel well, etc...
meth problem???
Elliot Cannon
Looks like something that was built for a movie roll. 10 seconds on screen then (hopefully) never seen again.
IronHillRestorations
A great way to hack a Camaro! bleh! "light strong metal" .... that I did not bother to contour to fit good, or cut smoothly.
mskala
light strong metal, not heavy fiberglass!

bembry
To call that a piece of shit offends pieces of shit everywhere.
EdwardBlume
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

lol-2.gif
914Sixer
This is what happens when you smack Lambo shit on Camaro.
Pat Garvey
My question is....why is this here? Looks to me to be a "for sale" item that should be elsewhere.

I hesitate to call it ugly, but why do I have blood streaming from my eyes after looking at it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.