Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 73-74 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rezeno
Hello, I'm looking for a 73-74 914.

Priorities:
a) clean, straight body, virtually no rust, no mechanical issues, no body issues, no electrical issues

b) colors: silver, white, black or maybe rust or copper, but NO bright/loud 70's colors

c) 2.0 L engine

d) 1.8 L

e) I will consider engine mods but prefer FI

I just want a turn-key car, ready to drive. However, I may want to have the engine modified so I may consider for a reduced price, a car with an engine nearing a rebuild.

Timeframe: NOW

Thanks,
Frank

RFoulds
Mine will be ready for sale in about 6 weeks.
1974, 1.8, all stock and original, only 27,000 miles! but the color may not be to your liking. Since this pic, original steel wheels have been refinished and new tires have been mounted.
Entire car has been gone theough by a Porsche factory mechanic. It is perfect as perfect can be.

Price, will be set when it is finished, but it will be north of $15k.

And I am close to you, in La Quinta CA.

Call me if you are interested.
Randy 760-625-6488
jim_hoyland
No affiliation. This 914 is FS and was at the G & R Swapmeet last Sunday. Owners name is Clark, not familiar with his screen name, maybe someone will chime in. Nice car, worth looking at.
tpines
Thanks Jim.
1974 2.0 - Original Saturn Yellow with clean interior. Original motor runs well with FI, new engine wiring harness, motor mounts, shift linkage bushings. Car is very sound with some surface rust. No structural problems though. A nice driver..
I'm not the best with pictures but will try to post some.
For sale for $7,500.
call Clark @ 760-603-8593
San Diego
jim_hoyland
I'm glad to saw the thread Clark. Your price seems very reasonable for the condition. I was impressed with your car....if I only had another garage sad.gif
angerosa
I take it you saw mine for sale in here. It's just about as cheap as you're gonna get all your priorities.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=111127
Not what you're looking for?

rezeno
QUOTE(angerosa @ Oct 28 2010, 08:12 PM) *

I take it you saw mine for sale in here. It's just about as cheap as you're gonna get all your priorities.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=111127
Not what you're looking for?

Hi Jason, you have a nice car, and I love white, but I have a car that is even cleaner that I'm looking at.

Thanks,
Frank
rezeno
QUOTE(tpines @ Oct 27 2010, 01:40 PM) *

Thanks Jim.
1974 2.0 - Original Saturn Yellow with clean interior. Original motor runs well with FI, new engine wiring harness, motor mounts, shift linkage bushings. Car is very sound with some surface rust. No structural problems though. A nice driver..
I'm not the best with pictures but will try to post some.
For sale for $7,500.
call Clark @ 760-603-8593
San Diego

Hi Jim, a very nice car, but I don't want a yellow car right now.

Thanks
rezeno
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Oct 26 2010, 08:46 PM) *

Mine will be ready for sale in about 6 weeks.
1974, 1.8, all stock and original, only 27,000 miles! but the color may not be to your liking. Since this pic, original steel wheels have been refinished and new tires have been mounted.
Entire car has been gone theough by a Porsche factory mechanic. It is perfect as perfect can be.

Price, will be set when it is finished, but it will be north of $15k.

And I am close to you, in La Quinta CA.

Call me if you are interested.
Randy 760-625-6488

Hi Randy, sounds great, except for the Olympic blue paint.

Thanks,

Frank
rezeno
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 27 2010, 01:28 PM) *

No affiliation. This 914 is FS and was at the G & R Swapmeet last Sunday. Owners name is Clark, not familiar with his screen name, maybe someone will chime in. Nice car, worth looking at.

Hi Jim, thanks for the tip. Appreciate it. But I don't want yellow.

Frank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.