Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Think these seats will fit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
weird_looking_cactus
I was thinking about getting these seats but all it says is UNIVERSAL so Im not sure if that will fit or if I can make it fit Thanks.
boxstr
Don't worry they will fit, even if you have to modify them to fit.
CCLINUNIVERSALFIT
DrifterJay
um....picture? link...cmon bud.. idea.gif
TimT
Ya which seats?
TheCabinetmaker
Seats?
tat2dphreak
here's one more thing to know... how will it look with the back pad (assuming you want to keep the backpad)

I looked at some corbeau seats... they look great and are supposed to have 914 rails... but I saw pics of them in a car, they didn't fit in the back pad, so they looked "off"

wasn't my favorite look... but they look a TON more comfy than the stock seats...

of course anything that doesn't have a giant splintered dildo will LOOK more comfy! and most will be more comfy (provided they don't have the aforementioned dildo)
415PB
So where is the pics?
weird_looking_cactus
haha sorry I forgot all about the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33701
boxstr
It says Universal, they will have to fit. Run over to PEP boys and look at the seats they have there only $149.00, 3A racing products.
CCLINUNIVERSALJOINT
Caveman
Most of the seats have real thick bottoms, and they end up too tall. These look like that case too. Take out your 914 seat and get a good look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.