Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 2,0L Stock funky colour Good cond
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porschenstock
I am looking for a good condition, stock, no rust at all, with injection, chromed bumper funky colour 914.

Thanks

Chris
Barry Brisco
Chris, can you explain what colors you consider "funky"? Personally I like many of the uncommon 914 colors.

Barry

QUOTE(porschenstock @ Oct 27 2010, 01:44 PM) *

I am looking for a good condition, stock, no rust at all, with injection, chromed bumper funky colour 914.

Thanks

Chris

jim_hoyland
Would this qualify as funky ?
porschenstock
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 27 2010, 06:36 PM) *

agree.gif That's funky !!!
I would like ravenna, orange, all sorts of yellow, laguna blue, olympic blue, viper green.......
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(porschenstock @ Oct 28 2010, 02:31 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 27 2010, 06:36 PM) *

agree.gif That's funky !!!
I would like ravenna, orange, all sorts of yellow, laguna blue, olympic blue, viper green.......

That funk was painted on the Janis Joplin 914. There are quite a few good 914's out there. Check you local craigslist, I've met several new 914 owners that found outstanding cars on craigslist.
david63
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI know everyone is tired of the same answer "the car will be ready in xx weeks"; unfortunately, that is where I am at as well.  I have a 1974 original Olympic blue fuel injected 2.0 that is close to being ready to sell.  I need to have the fuel injection tuned up and a couple of electrical issues resolved (ignition switch and gauge wiring).  The car had the aftermarket AC installed and I am considering updating to the rotary compressor. 

I will have to do a partial respray on the paint as someone back in the 70's decided to put the door protective trim on the car and it was riveted on.  No rust issues (hell hole is good) ever.  Car has steel rocker panels, straight bumpers, no cracks in the dash, excellent door panels, etc. Already have replaced the plastic fuel lines with SS, moved the fuel pump to the front, rebuilt the pedal cluster and re-welded the clutch tube to the rear bulkhead.

This is one of the cleanest 914 2.0's that I have seen in a while. If you have spent much time looking you know about all the junk out there. I will attach a few pictures but the car is not quite ready to go.  Look in over and stay in touch if interested.  Price is going to be +/-$10k a little more if I redo the AC system. (did I mention NO rust, original fuel injection, no stories). I am in no hurry to sell and I hope this does not sound bad but I know this car will always hold its value. It is that nice. Thanks.
porschenstock
QUOTE(david63 @ Oct 29 2010, 12:19 PM) *

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI know everyone is tired of the same answer "the car will be ready in xx weeks"; unfortunately, that is where I am at as well.  I have a 1974 original Olympic blue fuel injected 2.0 that is close to being ready to sell.  I need to have the fuel injection tuned up and a couple of electrical issues resolved (ignition switch and gauge wiring).  The car had the aftermarket AC installed and I am considering updating to the rotary compressor. 

I will have to do a partial respray on the paint as someone back in the 70's decided to put the door protective trim on the car and it was riveted on.  No rust issues (hell hole is good) ever.  Car has steel rocker panels, straight bumpers, no cracks in the dash, excellent door panels, etc. Already have replaced the plastic fuel lines with SS, moved the fuel pump to the front, rebuilt the pedal cluster and re-welded the clutch tube to the rear bulkhead.

This is one of the cleanest 914 2.0's that I have seen in a while. If you have spent much time looking you know about all the junk out there. I will attach a few pictures but the car is not quite ready to go.  Look in over and stay in touch if interested.  Price is going to be +/-$10k a little more if I redo the AC system. (did I mention NO rust, original fuel injection, no stories). I am in no hurry to sell and I hope this does not sound bad but I know this car will always hold its value. It is that nice. Thanks.

No rush for me, car look good, can you give me your phone number, then I'll call you for details.

Many thanks

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.