Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RonnieJ
My 75 has the camel/beige (don't know exact color). It is in good condition but it has faded over the years. Is there is anything I can do to bring the color back besides reupholstering everything?
Mike Bellis
They make vinyl dye. Not sure it will look better. You should take it to an upolstery shop and ask an expert.
RickS
QUOTE(RonnieJ @ Oct 27 2010, 05:58 PM) *

My 75 has the camel/beige (don't know exact color). It is in good condition but it has faded over the years. Is there is anything I can do to bring the color back besides reupholstering everything?

Go to a good paint store, one that sells all sorts of paint. They will have spray vinyl paint, but beware... its not cheap. If you do not know of one, look in the Yellow pages under paint and sure you will find one in your area.

I used it years ago on a motorcycle seat and it worked great. Had to be redone every few years as it had a lot of wear (sliding on and off) but worked like a champ.

http://www.eastwood.com/interior-repair/in...CFQoBbAodIiSWjA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.