Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: price check on 16 x 7 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII

I'm contemplating wider tires and wheels to go with the flares; so I'm just pondering here.

The wheels are 16x7 Fuchs (real ones) with polished lips and Toyo Proxes 205/45 ZR 16's on all four of them. The tires are in really good condition with good tread. (The car only gets rolled around the parking lot occasionally, and I've probably only driven it maybe through 2 or 3 tanks of gas around town since putting them on before going back to the jackstand queue)

They have black petals, and a polished lip. Two center caps are missing the embedded emblem, the other two have them.
Sleepin
IPB Image
RJMII
I was thinking more like 1/3 of just one of those little bundles.

Dang that's a nice pile! I wonder if it would fit in my trunk.
BK911
I sold several pairs of 16x7s for $300 per pair.

205s are pretty skinny for a 7. You could easily put on 225s. In fact, 225-50-16s are stock for the 16x7s that come on the SCs and Carreras.
hot_shoe914
I bought a set last year with Goodrich tires w/ about 80% tread, center caps too for 400.00. May need something wider when I get the flares on. I also have a set of 16 x 6 with brand new Yokahamas mounted.
ConeDodger
Pretty sure I have a dozen or so 16X6 and 16X7 sitting around here. I get about $300 a pair for the 7 inchers but the 6 inch ones believe it or not are worth a bit more. That is what Lindsey racing and Weidman Wheels use to make the wider wheels.
gothspeed
Depending on condition, real fuchs 16x7 can go anywhere from $300 to $500 for a pair.

I would go with 205/50-16 tires on 7's. I have seen 225's on there and the side walls look a tad 'sucked in' IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.